Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I seriously doubt that the dems want to allow a debate to happen. Joe is Biden his time in the hope that he doesn't have to speak until after he's elected, if he is.

My question is this: Would any of you Biden supporters feel differently about him if he avoided debating Trump?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think it would take Biden less than 5 minutes to set Trump off.......Trump produces nothing but garbage

anyone who has a sizeable lead would rather not debate....why would they

and no.......Biden could kill someone on 5th Avenue and I would still vote for him

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
At this point the only thing that could get me to change who I’m voting for is if Biden started talking like Trump.

Vatahala

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Yes, mainly because Biden will kick his fat ass off the stage.

If Trump dares to call Biden Sleepy Joe on stage how should Biden respond?

Sleazy Donald, Bunker Boy, Elephant Man.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Great thread...needed a new one to repeat the same point you keep making in your other threads. I’m looking forward to the egg on face to all the Trumptards buying into FAKE NEWS about Biden’s mental state. He’ll be just as passable as Trump in a debate.

Meanwhile, keep hoping that people will change their vote over to Trump. It isn’t happening. You are totally oblivious to what’s happening. You’re talking about small concerns compared to a complete train wreck in the White House.

Last edited:

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
Great thread...needed a new one to repeat the same point you keep making in your other threads. I’m looking forward to the egg on face to all the Trumptards buying into FAKE NEWS about Biden’s mental state. He’ll be just as passable as Trump in a debate.

Meanwhile, keep hoping that people will change their vote over to Trump. It isn’t happening. You are totally oblivious to what’s happening. You’re talking about small concerns compared to a complete train wreck in the White House.
It’s amazing because you can see the set up for failure a mile away. If Trump doesn’t eviscerate Biden (an outcome that will never happen) then everyone’s going to say “why couldn’t you beat the guy you are saying is in cognitive decline”.

It’s going to be brutally delicious

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
As long as Biden has his nap before the debate, he will be fine.

I would vote for Mitt Romney before I voted for Trump. (I will deny that I typed this if this subject ever comes up again).

Trump had his chance and decided to line his pockets and divide the country, because that is who he is. Wishful thinking got people to think he would become more presidential once elected, instead he has devolved into a childlike state. It is quite sad and dangerous to have our country represented this way.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
The first thing you do wrong is assume there are Biden supports. There aren't Biden supporters so much as anti-Trumpers. I don't like Biden, I didn't want Biden. I never considered voting for Biden even for a second in my life. He's Creepy, he runs his mouth, and he appears to be slowly down mentally. I don't think he has anything wrong with him. He's just an old man. That being said I'm going to hold my nose and vote for him over Trump. Just like I held my nose and voted for Clinton. It has come to this sadly.

The inability of both parties to bring forth decent candidates is staggering. The few decent one they brought forth were squashed by the respective machine, especially on the democratic machine.

As to answer your question. Unless Biden has a stroke the debate performance won't change my mind. Trump will again show he is a blow hard, ignorant, moronic loud mouth bully who wipes his ass with the constitution when it suits him. Joe will talk a lot of political BS, try to minimize his many many mistakes, fumble for words and when not saying incredibly stupid things cause he didn't take a long enough nap. This is where we are. Good job America!

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The first thing you do wrong is assume there are Biden supports. There aren't Biden supporters so much as anti-Trumpers. I don't like Biden, I didn't want Biden. I never considered voting for Biden even for a second in my life. He's Creepy, he runs his mouth, and he appears to be slowly down mentally. I don't think he has anything wrong with him. He's just an old man. That being said I'm going to hold my nose and vote for him over Trump. Just like I held my nose and voted for Clinton. It has come to this sadly.

The inability of both parties to bring forth decent candidates is staggering. The few decent one they brought forth were squashed by the respective machine, especially on the democratic machine.

As to answer your question. Unless Biden has a stroke the debate performance won't change my mind. Trump will again show he is a blow hard, ignorant, moronic loud mouth bully who wipes his ass with the constitution when it suits him. Joe will talk a lot of political BS, try to minimize his many many mistakes, fumble for words and when not saying incredibly stupid things cause he didn't take a long enough nap. This is where we are. Good job America!

who was the last candidate you were enthusiastic about?

since I started voting in 1980, it's been nothing but 'sucks less'

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Time for ranked choice voting and "get the fcuk rid of Citizens' United". We are so stuck in such a deep rut that we can't even see out of it to know that there are other legitimate ways to run a successful democracy. We need at least 4 or 5 legit parties (not keg parties) to get us humming along. MAGFO (make America Great For Once...should I trademark that before Biden steals it?...:)).

sambam94

In the Starting Line-Up
so sad that the sheep will vote for someone who is declining rapidly. Almost hard to believe, but the left has gone bat crazy.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
nope, there is no cognitive decline in Trump. Rumor has it Dem handlers are very nervous, Biden's decline is much worse than most think. This is going to get interesting.

Amazing how the real story always favors your guy.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
nope, there is no cognitive decline in Trump. Rumor has it Dem handlers are very nervous, Biden's decline is much worse than most think. This is going to get interesting.

what rumors? Your moron can’t even pronounce Yosemite

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
who was the last candidate you were enthusiastic about?

since I started voting in 1980, it's been nothing but 'sucks less'

Keep in mind the firt time I voted was 04' There was never a major candidate I was overly enthusiastic about. This time around the people I liked the best were Tulsi, Yang and Sanders. All of them for different reasons. Only Bernie came close and I was disappointed when he lost. That being said there are many things about him I would change.

As far as major candidates I'll admit I liked Obama in 08' I wasn't a koolaid drinker but I was cautiously hopeful. By 2012 I didn't see him much different than many politicians. If I had to rank how i felt about each party's major candidates since 04' I would say here is how I see/saw them

08' Obama > 04' Kerry = 12' Obama = 08' McCain = 12' Romney > 04' Bush = 16' Clinton = 20' Biden >> Trump 16'/20'

Overall how i see them now

Obama, Kerry, Romney, McCain are all very typical politicians and have very similar policies. While we pretend they are right wing and left wing I didn't see much from any of them record wise to indicate they are much different. They all play the game, McCain to a smaller degree, and are happy the let the machine mostly chug along.

GWB wasn't as incompetent as history makes him out to be, but I do feel he was out of his depth. He at least seemed to believe in what he said but wasn't smart enough to realize he was putting very questionable people around him. He wasn't thoughtful enough for the post. That being said, I think he had the best character of any of the major players in my time. Just shows that character isn't everything when it comes to the job.

Clinton and Biden are career politicians that have some skeletons in the closest. A lot of what the right prints about them is exaggeration and hit pieces but there is some smoke there. Both have a lot of regrets in their past and cover ups that are termed 'for the greater good'. Frankly both shouldn't have run. That being said I think the right wing hit machine and the public was very unfair to Clinton. They make her out to be the antichrist. She isn't that. What I will say is besides Trump she has the worst character for the job.

Trump is just a horrible person and president. He really has no redeeming qualities beyond his ability to trigger the Antifa SWJs which tickles me tbh. Not just his boisterous tone but his actions as far as policy are pretty terrible. I find it interesting his policies are not brought up more. I know it isn't as sexy as when he says something dumb on twitter but it is more important. That and how he has made a joke of our constitution.

Last edited:

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
That being said I think the right wing hit machine and the public was very unfair to Clinton. They make her out to be the antichrist. She isn't that.
She obviously isn't the Antichrist, but it is possible she is his daughter.;)

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Biden is a Gaff-factory, and when he gets challenged he reverts to his non-PC school bully mode: "Listen Fat(ass)!" He'll be too distracted with Tara Reade(and others) staring at him from the front rows.

Hillary had rehearsed answers to all the debate questions before the debates even began, and Trump handedly won 2 of their 3 debates. Creepy Joe does not have the mental fortitude to remember and rehearse debate questions under the pressure of Trump getting under his skin.

Thinking Joe is going to black out into super debate mode, like Will Farrell in Old School, is delusional at best.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
There has never been a presidential nominee so anxious to avoid the media as Biden. His handlers know how senile he is, and it’s just a matter of time before he proves it by his own actions. That’s why they’re desperate to avoid debates. You can see the spin campaign got underway this week with all the “gee do we really need debates?” articles which all pretty much hit at the same time.