PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Preseason 2013 Patriots record predictions

9-7 maybe 10-6 ......... too much turnover at wr.

10-6 and a whole lot of media disrespect. Miami sweeps us and gets the division crown, but we destroy them in their own stadium in the wild card round en route to another Super Bowl loss.

This is starting to feel like one of these seasons where the Patriots are disrespected, marginalized, poo-pooed, and written off.

Which means 17-1 and Super Bowl champs.

Yep, I seriously expect them to come out and almost replicate 2007 except winning the SB.

10-6, win the AFC East with 5-1 division record.

Sunday, Sept. 8 at Buffalo Bills - W
Thursday, Sept. 12 New York Jets - W
Sunday, Sept. 22 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W
Sunday, Sept 29 at Atlanta Falcons - L
Sunday, Oct. 6 at Cincinnati Bengals - L
Sunday, Oct. 13 New Orleans Saints - L
Sunday, Oct. 20 at New York Jets - W
Sunday, Oct. 27 Miami Dolphins - W
Sunday, Nov. 3 Pittsburgh Steelers - W
Sunday, Nov. 10 BYE WEEK
Monday, Nov. 18 at Carolina Panthers - W
Sunday, Nov. 24 Denver Broncos - L
Sunday, Dec. 1 at Houston Texans - W
Sunday, Dec. 8 Cleveland Browns - W
Sunday, Dec. 15 at Miami Dolphins - L
Sunday, Dec. 22 at Baltimore Ravens - L
Sunday, Dec. 29 Buffalo Bills - W

Code:
W - Sep.08 at Buffalo Bills 
W - Sep.12 New York Jets 
W - Sep.22 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 
L - Sep.29 at Atlanta Falcons 
L - Oct.06 at Cincinnati Bengals 
W - Oct.13 New Orleans Saints 	
W - Oct.20 at New York Jets 
W - Oct.27 Miami Dolphins 
W - Nov.03 Pittsburgh Steelers 
[U]Nov.10 BYE WEEK[/U]	
W - Nov.18 at Carolina Panthers 
L - Nov.24 Denver Broncos 
L - Dec.01 at Houston Texans 
W - Dec.08 Cleveland Browns 
W - Dec.15 at Miami Dolphins 
L - Dec.22 at Baltimore Ravens 
W - Dec.29 Buffalo Bills
My conservative estimate at this point off the Off-Season; 11-5 AFC East Champions.

10-6 or 11-5. I'm not confident in our WR core and TE's. Hopefully that changes after training camp and preseason.

12-4. Cant overestimate the signing and re-signing of Wilson and Talib and the young players on defense being a year wiser. Running game is solid. And as discussed its Brady who makes receivers, not the other way around.

Probably 12-4. The saints and broncos might blow us out along with a loss to one of our divisional rivals. The bills have been on our heels for a long time now and the first game of the season is probably their best shot. Then probably one unexpected loss along the way.

The Saints or Broncos blowing us out? I don't see that happening, and since when has Peyton Manning ever blown us out? Yeah we could loose a game or two or three but no one will blow us out.

12-4. Cant overestimate the signing and re-signing of Wilson and Talib and the young players on defense being a year wiser. Running game is solid. And as discussed its Brady who makes receivers, not the other way around.

Yes, you said it "he makes the receivers". People on here seem to forget that, and this season we have more YOUTH and TALENT and VARIETY and VERSATILITY then combined in previous seasons. I also think that people are forgetting that we have WR Coach Brian Daboll back. This is the same guy that revived Troy Brown and David Patten, and help to groom and develop Deion Branch and David Givens after they were drafted.

9-7 maybe 10-6 ......... too much turnover at wr.

With that incredible running game, incredible coach, offensive coordinator, super-bowl winning wr's coach is back and an incredible quarterback that sounds stupid. Brady has always made his receivers, and we are bigger, faster, stronger, more versatile, smart and more talented at that position now then in previous years.

Im not 100% sure on what their record will be but they are BY FAR the superior team in the AFC East in my opinion. They will make the playoffs and we will see what happens from there. Tom Brady wants another title. I think he is keeping track in the back of his mind of all of the people doubting them since Hernandez is gone.

I think the Patriots will go 11-5 in 2013. The offensive will take a major step (or a couple of big steps) back, but with the acquisition of Adrian Wilson and considering how solid the Patriots were when Talib arrived, the Patriots have a legitimate shot of fielding a top 10 defense this upcoming season.

I think they'll win their division, but come playoff time it's anyone's guess.

13-3
Nothing about the Patriots.
One loss in division (my "money" is on @ Miami)
One loss to a good team in a good fight.
One where you wonder what the heck happened. (Think Cleveland two years ago or Arizona last year.)

Sunday, Sept. 8 at Buffalo Bills - W
Divisional Cincinnati Bengals - W
Conference - Denver Broncos W
Superbowl - Green Bay Packers W

That is me being optimistic. I know we'll lose more games than that, but I can't predict which ones and we won't make the Superbowl.

So you predict they'll be one of those "Can't beat a good team" team until the playoffs?:)

The Saints or Broncos blowing us out? I don't see that happening, and since when has Peyton Manning ever blown us out? Yeah we could loose a game or two or three but no one will blow us out.

Yes, a team can - and probably will. Just not a "good" team. I bet the Panthers go 3-13 but beat the Patriots 38-17 in a result that makes NO sense.

@Bills (W)
Jets (W)
Bucs (W)
@Falcons (L)
@Bengals (W)
Saints (W)
@Jets (W)
Dolphins (W)
Steelers (W)
@Panthers (W)
Broncos (W)
@Texans (L)
Browns (W)
@Dolphins (L)
@Ravens (W)
Bills (W)

13-3, and to be honest it was hard to 'find' the 3 losses.

Obviously there are usually a couple flukes/chokes/random results/etc. for all teams, or the best teams would flirt with undefeated seasons more often. But I think you are better than Atlanta, Houston and Miami.

I think at home, you beat Denver. And at Baltimore, I think you get revenge. I cannot see a loss to Bills or Jets. Saints at your place I think is easy win, though it may not be so cold (Oct. 13), in which case it *could* be close and high-scoring. You won't lose to Bucs at your place. At Cincy, I suppose could be tough, but I am still not fully sold on Dalton being able to keep pace with your offense. If Steelers game was in Pittsburgh, maybe I could see loss, but it is at your place, so you'll win. Panthers you will maul. Browns you will maul.

13-3, and 14-2 is more likely than 12-4.

10-6. This will be a tough year, but I think we can still crush teams.

I see this season being a similar ending like the Bradyless year of 2008

We hopefully will see Brady getting every snap this time,but I see a scenario where the Pats and Dolphins finish at 10-6 tied with the division title coming down to game play in the last week,perhaps tiebreaker situation.

It is crucial for this team to sweep the Dolphins if they want to win this division handily

It all depends on Tannehill if the Dolphins are to be as good as they look on paper.

I am not convinced this NE offense is going to be a scoring juggernaut this season but merely above average at best
.....However if the defense is putrid it could be a tough year,The days of Brady carrying this team solely on his back are over,the defense must rise up.

I see 10 wins.

I think the schedule this year is brutal, especially the road schedule. The Pats are facing a very tough slate of QBs and offensive tandems. The defense is definitely stepping up in weight class this year and I hope they're up to the challenge especially if the Welker-less and Hernandez-less Pats offense needs time to gel...

14-2 Superbowl Champs.

I agree with some of the other posters. I see 2007 all over again with the "Us against the world" mentality. Except this time, we win the Superbowl.

Edit: I just noticed I am now "On the Game Day Roster". Woo Hoo!! :)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back