PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean... does that even need to be written? They’re essentially saying “well the guy says he’s fine, but we don’t have any testing to show he’s fine, and we also don’t know if he will undergo any testing at all. So he says he’s good but he might not be but we don’t have any information, but don’t take his word for it but we don’t know anything.” Thanks for the update?

I don't know if it's been said but there were a ton of Pats fans there today. I was shocked considering it was the Saints home opener but it was probably 30% Pats fans.

I mean... does that even need to be written? They’re essentially saying “well the guy says he’s fine, but we don’t have any testing to show he’s fine, and we also don’t know if he will undergo any testing at all. So he says he’s good but he might not be but we don’t have any information, but don’t take his word for it but we don’t know anything.” Thanks for the update?

Exactly. I just think they (PFT/NBC) needed to get a Gronk story out there for the clicks because deadlines were due. This Could have been exactly what they could have written but that doesn't get the cursors moving.

But I mean other guys have essentially the same injury and they have said the same thing so should we not believe them either? Why didn't Eric Rowe get a similar article because he had a similar injury? (We all know why but IJS)

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I love this...

"This statement shouldn't be taken lightly. White a really vital part of O for few reasons, not the least of which is he has full trust of QB."

Last edited:

This statement shouldn't be taken lightly. White a really vital part of O for few reasons, not the least of which is he has full trust of QB

I love our running backs this year and we finally used them somewhat in the receiving part of the game.

looks like hogan will be ok...hopefully gronk...no word on rowe or rex than i have seen

what a useless article by Florio...says nothing. But considering he never went to the locker-room and says he is fine. I doubt it is major.

The only word we havent gotten on is burkhead who did go to the locker-room. Rowe says he is fine, hogan says he is fine. Dorsett they said in the broadcast could have returned to the game if they werent up 20pts.

who speaking of, I was pleasantly surprised with Dorsett...only his 2nd game and already he is having an impact. Usually with receivers (except amendola who came on later in his pats career) you can tell if they will get it (mitchell) or not (ochocinco). already he is making some pretty nice plays. Looks alot like cooks imo

Rob Parker with a clownish tweet... shocker.

Bennett with a rough evening.

Not bad for a 40 yr old huh?!
Never in doubt after KC game. Focus, we're on to NO look on TB's face all week is just what Pats, we needed.

"This statement shouldn't be taken lightly. White a really vital part of O for few reasons, not the least of which is he has full trust of QB."

White has been a underrated and major piece on our offense for three seasons running now. He has only improved each and every season.

who speaking of, I was pleasantly surprised with Dorsett...only his 2nd game and already he is having an impact. Usually with receivers (except amendola who came on later in his pats career) you can tell if they will get it (mitchell) or not (ochocinco). already he is making some pretty nice plays. Looks alot like cooks imo

Agree on Dorsett, though Amendola had something absurd like 15 catches in his first game as a Patriot. He also got hurt that game. That's always been his story.

White has been a underrated and major piece on our offense for three seasons running now. He has only improved each and every season.

He's a much smoother player now than when he first came in, no question. I still don't want him as a RB1 but, if today's his new norm, his ability to catch and run as the 3dRB may have gotten up there with Danny Whitehead's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye