PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats beat Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple:

We CAN win on the road if need be; However, we'd much rather have HFA throughout.

Last edited:
Sturdy craftsmanship on that sliding glass door handle. She must have paid for the upgrade.

Very clever ( in your own mind..) :p is that how it works at your house?

Cue that line from caddyshack... "You're no gentleman.."
" I ain't no doorknob either.. " must be related somehow.:cool:

This has nothing to do with "deflategate". This comes from understanding the actual business ($-wise) of the media, and how button-pushing media narratives are developed and propagated, and how people get suckered in by propaganda techniques.

"Where there is smoke there is fire" only means to me that you're eager to get played.

First off I am not the one who brought deflategate into the discussion which has absolutely nothing to do with the Gronk discussion.

Everything that has ever been written negatively about the Patriots according to Patsfans is all media blown up #fakenews propaganda.

You're Fatmancryin, not I.

Feel free to buy any bs you want.

What does my screen name have anything to do with the discussion? Feel the need for a personal attacking on a message board.

I honestly to give a F*** what idiots like you think.:):)

Merry Christmas to you!

Don’t know what the argument is but if you have followed defame gate then you know news regarding the pats can be as real as unicorns and goblins when the mediots get involved.

Again some truth some not truth. The problem with Patriots fans regardless of what’s written they won’t believe it.

Blinders are real.

First off I am not the one who brought deflategate into the discussion which has absolutely nothing to do with the Gronk discussion.

Everything that has ever been written negatively about the Patriots according to Patsfans is all media blown up #fakenews propaganda.

Well, minus the hyperbolic "everything ... ever", ESPN, specifically, has generated/propagated/inflated a lot of ******** about the Pats that I would say fits with a broad definition of "fake news"/propaganda. They've employed many of the same techniques to the same end - to single out and vilify a specific group within a larger population.

I'm certain that I'm NOT speaking for every poster on Patsfans, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes