PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Undefeated Regular Season or Super Bowl?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What's better for 2007 Pats: undefeated regular season or Super Bowl?

• Undefeated Regular Season; 16 & 0 is more memorable since we have 3 rings

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Super Bowl: records are nice but this is why you play the game

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
only honest answers please

LOL you need to go back and read your other thread, I think you'd have the answer.

LOL you need to go back and read your other thread, I think you'd have the answer.

i do know my answer. im doing this as a sanity check after the slew of hateful replies to my other thread

i do know my answer. im doing this as a sanity check after the slew of hateful replies to my other thread

So you want your sanity checked by people who gave you hateful replies? Okee Dokee then! Have at it!

What kind of poll is this? They are NOT mutually exclusive! If you had to choose one and only one, every single patriots fan would pick the superbowl, OBVIOUSLY.

I don't see the option for both, because that is what we all want. Why do we have to choose one or the other? I don't get it.

Forty One Super Bowl champions....... One undefeated Super Bowl Team.....

A super bowl champion comes every year.............. can you say the same about an undefeated NFL team???? Naturally, the Pats have to finish the deal... for true immortality!!! HOWEVER, that hardest part of that senerio is accomplished!!!!! I wish you the best of luck...........(even though my Steelers are in the playoff tournament........but too many issues :( to be a serious threat).
Did that answer your question?? A perfect season is much more impressive..........to me!

Last edited:
Umm the Pats have already gone 16-0. Now they just have to ADD the Superbowl to their resume.

What a pointless, stupid thread. Everybody knows the VL is the one we want but it doesn't mean we can't celebrate a 16-0 regular season. Just because you weren't getting the answers you wanted in your other dumb thread doesn't mean you just start another one. Stop being so miserable and crack a smile before worrying about the play-offs :mad:

If you had sanity, you wouldn't have posted this poll today.
Anyone who votes on this poll one way or the other just validates your negative attitude.

Perhaps a little time on a Red Sox site would unite you with like minded people.

I found this poll funny so I voted for the hell of it.

There is no choice for both. That's what I want.

What a pointless, stupid thread. Everybody knows the VL is the one we want but it doesn't mean we can't celebrate a 16-0 regular season. Just because you weren't getting the answers you wanted in your other dumb thread doesn't mean you just start another one. Stop being so miserable and crack a smile before worrying about the play-offs :mad:

then why have nearly 1/3rd so far voted for undefeated season?

then why have nearly 1/3rd so far voted for undefeated season?

I know the ultimate goal is to win the super bowl..... you have your one year wonders..such as the Ravens for an example, and then your sustained excellence.....ie your Patriots, my Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers and teams like that. Point is, every year you have a super bowl winner. I voted the Undeafeated season because to me that is more IMPRESSIVE........because look how long to took for a team to do it.... What would I rather have, a super bowl ring........even if I had 3, 4 or 5 of them....... But if your team pulls it off a gets BOTH the undefeated and the RING....IMMORTALITY!!!!! Hey back in 2004 the Steelers were 15-1 and lost the AFC champ to u guys..... NOBODY remembers that Steelers team... Its the 11-5 2005 Championship Steeler team that people remember. BUT EVERYONE will remember this 2007 Patriots time no matter what happens here on out.

Sheesh, this is a stupid poll. Those choices are not mutually exclusive!!! Both can happen, and obviously that would be the best for the team. Particularly since one has already happened!!!

Hey, anybody know a good shrink to cure this guy's depression already?

Figures that you are such a loser that you have to post some garbage poll to try and prove to everyone who lambasted you with REALITY that they are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots