PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: LAC at BAL, Who will win? Who do you want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which option sums up how you feel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am actually willing to bet no team in nfl history located in the pacific time zone won 2 consecutive games in the eastern time zone
I believe Oakland did it in 2016.

I believe Oakland did it in 2016.

Good call. Looks like they pulled it off twice.

Edit: once. Tennessee is Central time. But it looks like they won consecutive games in Florida both of which appear to be 1 PM games eastern time

This game blows..

Time to start studying up on the Chargers.

I sometimes wish that I still had the confidence to make such bold predictions, but the older I get the more I come to understand that I really don't know sh it.

It seems to me that you are more interested in being right than getting clicks from outrageous bold predictions. Too bad, it sounds like a your future opportunities as an internet sports writer are going to be very limited. ;)

I'm glad the Chargers won. If we lose to them next week, then so be it.

But FECK the filthy, evil, rotted, gangsta thug scum Murderer-Worshippers FOREVER.

What were the start times for championship Sunday games Pre 2000s, were they ever at 1 o’clock?

Also what other teams have you found that won back to back
So far, SEA, LA, and SF—but never in a postseason environment since it would be very rare to ever play consecutive 1:00 games due to the fact that it would have to occur during wildcard + divisional round, and have to overcome the 25% odds of having a start time of the early Sunday game. And of course, you’d have to have a successful west coast team who is even in that spot. I don’t know that I’ve even seen it as an option yet, but I’ve only spent about 20 mins looking through.

I’m sure we’ll be hearing about it this week.

Good call. Looks like they pulled it off twice.

Edit: once. Tennessee is Central time. But it looks like they won consecutive games in Florida both of which appear to be 1 PM games eastern time
Once is all that was required...;)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back