PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Indy at Houston, Who will win? Who do you want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which option sums up how you feel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My picks for this weekend are the Chargers, the Colts, the Bears, and the Seahawks.
I am not supporting these franchises with my heart so to speak and
all of these games could be a coin toss.

Well ...

Colts are quicker than Texans. I mean, many tree stumps are quicker than most Texans, so that's easy.

And Seahawks are quicker than Cowboys (similar reasons).

Lightening Bolts are quicker than Ravens (zzzzZAP!).

But Bears being quicker than Eagles? Reverse psychology?

:)

The fact Houston is only favored by 1 point in Vegas right now

There are two joints on Oddsshark that have HOU as 1.5 point underdogs.

Best HOU moneyline is -120. Best for Indy is +110.

Playoffs are a completely different animal.
As history, both recent and less recent, has shown us this is truer for Andy Reid and the Chiefs than virtually anyone else. I think they very well might gag again.

I want the Indy dolts and their crackhead owner to have their pipe dreams go up in smoke.

I'm having trouble deciding who would give KC a tougher time, the LA/BAL winner or Indy?

Normally I would exclude Indy from such consideration, being an indoor team having to play in January outdoor elements, but they have been on a roll.
I actually think Indy has the best chance to win in Arrowhead, which I find myself shocked to say. The Chiefs are familiar with the Chargers and they have played the Ravens. And Indy just really is playing way better, balanced football than I ever would have predicted for them.

I'm having trouble deciding who would give KC a tougher time, the LA/BAL winner or Indy?

Normally I would exclude Indy from such consideration, being an indoor team having to play in January outdoor elements, but they have been on a roll.
I actually think Indy has the best chance to win in Arrowhead, which I find myself shocked to say. The Chiefs are familiar with the Chargers and they have played the Ravens. And Indy just really is playing way better, balanced football than I ever would have predicted for them.

Honestly I don't really care. My interest for any of these games is waning. I don't know if it's because I just don't find the games intriguing or if it's just a sign I'm ready to move on from the NYJFL*. I certainly hope it's the latter.

Honestly I don't really care. My interest for any of these games is waning. I don't know if it's because I just don't find the games intriguing or if it's just a sign I'm ready to move on from the NYJFL*. I certainly hope it's the latter.
If they are really the "NYJFL" than they sure have sucked at their jobs of promoting the "NYJ" for a very long time. It almost makes you look a little silly doesn't it?

I picked Indy to win in the poll but I want them to lose.

Then I looked a little closer at their schedule and realized that they're great run wasn't all that great so I'll probably change it to Houston.

Well ...

Colts are quicker than Texans. I mean, many tree stumps are quicker than most Texans, so that's easy.

And Seahawks are quicker than Cowboys (similar reasons).

Lightening Bolts are quicker than Ravens (zzzzZAP!).

But Bears being quicker than Eagles? Reverse psychology?

:)
I only coach the Patriots and I am unaware if any of my family members are sharing my methods.

I only coach the Patriots and I am unaware if any of my family members are sharing my methods.

Now that I think about it, Tarzan has recently developed a taste for deep dish.

Hmmmm .... related perhaps?

Now that I think about it, Tarzan has recently developed a taste for deep dish.

Hmmmm .... related perhaps?
You should encourage him to post here. I bet he would agree with me often.

Very little chance Lamar Jackson in his first year at QB can waltz into Arrowhead and come away with a win during the playoffs...

He's going to waltz? That would be funny to see.

Colts are a better team than the Texans

Just hoping the home-field advantage makes the difference and helps the Texans win.

Absolutely huge for us that the Texans win...

I want Houston to win:

a.) Gives us the most advance prep time as we would know our opponent on Saturday...a full 8 days before our game.

b.) We played them in week 1...so more familiarity than the Chargers/Ravenns.

c.) The Ravens have a better D & the Chargers are a more complete team.

d.) Two guys on Hopkins, contain Watson, and let Lamar Miller run the ball...keep it low scoring.

It will be a tough game regardless.....I think we can win by a slim margin of like 13-10...make it a FG-fest and hope the game breaks open with a turnover....

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back