PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polamalu Not Expected To Play, So That Means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
...that even if the Steelers lose (which they won't), it will be somewhat of a hollow victory for the Pats, because we won't have our best defender out there.

I mean, I'm still predicting the Steelers to win, but if we lose, it will be because we don't have Polamalu in there.

...that even if the Steelers lose (which they won't), it will be somewhat of a hollow victory for the Pats, because we won't have our best defender out there.

I mean, I'm still predicting the Steelers to win, but if we lose, it will be because we don't have Polamalu in there.
Classic. :rofl:

Same for us and Colvin.

That's right. Line up all those ducks.
Shouldn't you have an excuse ready for your offense, you know, just in case Holmes can't play either?:bricks:

Excuse already? You sound a little apprehensive now.

This thread is awesome. Preemptive excuse making.

I'm a Steeler fan and will tell you, there are no excuses. We lose, it's because we didn't play well enough. Period, end of conversations.....

No drug testing where you work, is there?

What a classic piece of bull**** by Gatekeeper. He must keep the gate of the pre-loss excuse room of ketchup stadium.

I almost feel like making this thread a sticky for all to see. Almost but not quite.:singing:

Troy not playing hurts the Pats. That dude cannot cover.

Hahah.. Normally When I'm at work I just lurk, but for this one I had to respond... What a joke you are Mr. Gatekeeper.. :bricks:

Gatekeeper where? Shady Acres Sanitarium? more likely a patient..

if polamalu doesnt play it does effect them some but not much because they have anthony smith to replace him...

if polamalu doesnt play it does effect them some but not much because they have anthony smith to replace him...

Who's Anthony Smith? I thought he was a local stand-up comedian from Pittsburgh.

A typical Squeeler fan with a built in excuse. Pathetic.

The Patriots have already kicked your a@@ in prior years with half the team injured.

Last edited:
parking lot attendant

It's a shame the bus isn't playing. What a joke he always was against the Pats D. Even pre Belichick.

The wheels on the bus go round and round....round and round....round and round.

Where did you see this? Do you have a link? Last I saw Polamalu and Holmes were both supposed to play.

It came from a scared Squeeler fan. I don't care if he plays or not...it's Irrelevant.

As long as the DB (whatever his name is) who predicted the victory is out there. I want to watch him get "mossed". LMFAO!

Where did you see this? Do you have a link? Last I saw Polamalu and Holmes were both supposed to play.
Polamalu didn't practice today (Thursday) and him playing this week is now in doubt. I have seen nothing that says he's not expected to play although missing practice on Thursday would suggest that if he plays it won't be full time nor at 100%.

Oh, leave the poor guy alone. He's the first honest Steeler fan I've met, admitting that Rothliesberger, Ward and Parker are all mediocre players and that without Polamalu they are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back