PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please pity me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I live in the Houston market so I was just looking at the entire NFL season schedule to see which Pats games I might get to see if the Texans play at a different time.

Later this year, I get to watch Houston at Oakland instead of:

Wait for it...

New England at Indianapolis.

Are you kidding me?

I'll have to go visit my grandpa in Louisiana that weekend or something and see the game. (it'll be nice to see him anyway)

Last edited:
Get DirecTV. Then, no reason to pity you.

I live in the Houston market so I was just looking at the entire NFL season schedule to see which Pats games I might get to see if the Texans play at a different time.

Later this year, I get to watch Houston at Oakland instead of:

Wait for it.....

New England at Indianapolis.

Are you kidding me?

I'll have to go visit my grandpa in Louisiana that weekend or something and see the game. (it'll be nice to see him anyway)

Find a good sports bar... they always show all the games.

Get DirecTV. Then, no reason to pity you.

I had it several years ago just for Sunday Ticket but because I rarely watched it outside of NFL Sundays, it got to where with the Sunday Ticket package and base monthly service, basically I was spending $50-60 a game to watch the Patriots. (since 5-6 of their games would be primetime)

I love the Pats but no thanks.

You can always try online alternatives...i'm from houston too...hopefully not too much longer

Last edited:
wont you see next weeks? its sunday night football primetime game..

You won't get the Dallas vs Pats game in October?

You won't get the Dallas vs Pats game in October?

Yeah, I'll get that and all the primetime games. That's why I got rid of Sunday Ticket. 16 games minus the ones I would get to see anyway and all of a sudden it is mega expensive just to watch 9-10 Patriots games that I would normally miss because of the Texans.

I don't actually want anyone's pity, it was just a joke but yeah, it does suck to think that what could be one of the biggest games of the season will not be on television here locally.

I had it several years ago just for Sunday Ticket but because I rarely watched it outside of NFL Sundays, it got to where with the Sunday Ticket package and base monthly service, basically I was spending $50-60 a game to watch the Patriots. (since 5-6 of their games would be primetime)

I love the Pats but no thanks.
Well then, no game ticket for $125 then?

Anyone know how sopcast quality compares to Slingbox quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down