SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jets
Mon
Oct 21st
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Stellar Performance
Another strong performance by the defense leads to points and played a key role as the Patriots improved to 6-0 Thursday night.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Please Help Me Save My Pet

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PatsBoy12, Mar 10, 2017.

1. PatsBoy12

PatsBoy12 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +8,555
    ---
    Click here to support Scooby's Hospitalization Fund by John Webber

Hi everyone. I went back and forth as to whether I should post this at all on the board, but I've reached full on desperation mode. My cat has a big obstruction in his stomach since Monday night. He has not eaten a single bite since then, and he has been sustaining with only, which is where we just got home from. We scheduled emergency surgery for tomorrow morning, and that's really a favor the vet is doing for me. They don't know what it is and we're getting more information from the radiologist tomorrow morning. But the doctor feels pretty certain they're going to have to do it tomorrow.

But I need help. They won't touch him without at least half. I have a few hundred but I'm not close. I could really use help from anyone out there. I have proof of everything I'm saying because I understand we live in a dishonest world. I assure you i wouldn't be doing something like this unless I really needed it. I have pawned mostly anything that I could do without. I have also received some assistance from two pet rescue organizations.

Can you help us get over the top? Anything you could spare would be so greatly appreciated. I don't know what else to do. I'm in a new city and this little guy has been with me through it all for this move and the last five years of my life. I beg of anyone who reads this to spare whatever you can, if you can. If you have any apprehension, allow me to prove myself to you. I'm simply trying to save my little guy's life.

2. PatsBoy12

Ratings:
    +8,555
    ---
    Just an update: They found fluid in his lungs and cannot move forward with any procedure until they see if his body starts to rid itself of the fluid. He cannot even endure drainage because he stopped breathing when he was under anesthesia. Please help me if you can. I beg of you.

3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Florida Man PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +49,826
    ---
    I donated. Any updates?

4. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss 28-3.... PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8,459
    ---
    I donated..hopefully it isn't too late...update?

5. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +49,826
    ---
  6. PatsBoy12

Ratings:
    +8,555
    ---
    I am so sorry, guys. I never saw this until today! He has shown improvement and I have been able to get him some of the things the doctors prescribed thanks to people like you. We still have testing to do. At the very least, he has drained the excess fluid, which gives us hope. The journey continues

But I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You, and the many others who thought enough of my troubles to help, made it possible for me to even get this far. You all gave me a chance to save my little guy's life. He has meant the world to me these past five years. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do what I can for him. I can't say enough what that means.

7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +49,826
    ---
    Very happy to hear that. Keep us posted on how he's doing.