PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Delete/Ban the Little Punk Pretending to Be Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidBlue

On the Roster
Reaction score
He's such an idiot. And I didn't come here to "smack talk" in the first place. I'm not a troll. Simply here to attempt to talk some football and as I've said before I will continue to post on here win or lose.

Why don't you take down that video on your sig and maybe he will stop.:eek: One bronco's fan, with the exact same vid, did take it down and he got repect for it.

If you don't, I hope he continues to troll smack you- forever.

Last edited:
???

PATSNUTme said:
Why don't you take down that video on your sig and maybe he will stop.:eek: One bronco's fan, with the exact same vid, did take it down and he got repect for it.
What's wrong with the sig? Except for the content, I think it's pretty cool.

len_mullen said:
What's wrong with the sig? Except for the content, I think it's pretty cool.

It has to do with respect. If I were to post on a Colts board, which I won't, I wouldn't include my avatar. It's disrepectful to go to someone house and throw crap on their floor.

His banner is fine, IMO.

This guy doesn't want to be treated as a troll, yet that vid ON OUR BOARD, has troll written all over it. I don't know who is "troll smacking" this guy, but I take my hat off to him/her.

Get it now?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
It has to do with respect. If I were to post on a Colts board, which I won't, I wouldn't include my avatar. It's disrepectful to go to someone house and throw crap on their floor.

His banner is fine, IMO.

This guy doesn't want to be treated as a troll, yet that vid ON OUR BOARD, has troll written all over it. I don't know who is "troll smacking" this guy, but I take my hat off to him/her.

Get it now?

It's simply a big play that happened to be against the Patriots...you want me to put up more vids that aren't pats?

There you go...and by the way...thanks for the 3 stars? Anyways...if I can be accepted and respected by the Raider Nation, I'm pretty sure it will be just a matter of time over here.

LiquidBlue said:
There you go...and by the way...thanks for the 3 stars? Anyways...if I can be accepted and respected by the Raider Nation, I'm pretty sure it will be just a matter of time over here.

I'm cool with you...but I do wish that Branch clip showed the follow-up where he jumped up like nothing happened... :singing:

We need to start a rule book for opposing fans. Let me get things rolling.

1. Shut up. If you aren't going to kiss our asses, we don't want to hear from you.

2. You may not have any pretty pictures in your posts.

PATSNUTme, would you care to continue?

This place will be a Broncos troll ghosttown in less that 24 hours.

It's almost worth the troll spam to see them scurry back under their rocks in despair.

R

i'd like to see the clip of harrison catching 2 passes, and ty law catching 3.

a lot like fredex (who no longer plays football) catching 1 pass, and rodney "i got something for you" harrison catching 2.

Last edited:
He's a troll

This guy just doesn't get it. There are two other Denver trolls using the exact same vid. I wonder how that came about?? A troll meeting before posting here?

So, Pats fan, whoever you are, keep nailing this guy. I just put him on my ignore, dead to me, list.

Last edited:
LiquidBlue said:
Please Delete/Ban the Little Punk Pretending to Be Me

...quite amazing isn't it... the thought that someone would follow you here to a Patriots board, somehow hack into your personal ID, replicate your name and signature perfectly, and post trollish posts to make you look bad

what are the chances of that happening? gotta be 3 to 1 I'd say

Last edited:
JoeSixPat said:
...quite amazing isn't it... the thought that someone would follow you here to a Patriots board, somehow hack into your personal ID, replicate your name and signature perfectly, and post trollish posts to make you look bad

what are the chances of that happening? gotta be 3 to 1 I'd say

Buddy. Think. There was no hacking. All he did was create a name and added a _ at the end of LiquidBlue and right clicked my avy and found the link as to which the site it is being hosted from and put that link in his avie section, then he posts attempting to be me.

And for the fifth time...

I WILL BE HERE FOR A WHILE WIN OR LOSE I'M NOT A FREAKING TROLL I haven't even said anything bad about the Pats since I've been here go look through all 45 of my posts. I just came here to try and talk some football. But I guess you guys can't get that through your heads.

PATSNUTme said:
This guy just doesn't get it. There are two other Denver trolls using the exact same vid. I wonder how that came about?? A troll meeting before posting here?

So, Pats fan, whoever you are, keep nailing this guy. I just put him on my ignore, dead to me, list.

And I wonder how that happened? THEY FREAKING RIGHT CLICK THE VIDEO AND POST THAT PIC IN THEIR SIG. ************.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back