PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Rosen Unfollows Cards on Instagram (1st Comment is Classic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flo trying his best Mangina impression c*ckblocking the Pats at every turn. Will Grier? Maybe?

Steve Smith is absolutely eviscerating Rosen on NFL Network. All the red flags about this kid are bearing fruit. Such an immature jack ass. No way Bill has or had any interest in him.

Just for you Andy I’ll clarify. They may not have liked him enough when it comes to becoming the guy after Brady. Anyways It’s all speculation. To me a 2nd and say a day 3 pick for a guy you feel can carry the franchise forward the next decade is a steal, does the value really matter if he sits behind brady like Steve young did for Montana?

And I get that brady has said he wants to play to 45. Hes 42. If he gets to 45 great but he’s at the age where he should be considered year to year. To me it’s just as possible we have a new starting qb by 2020 as it is that Brady plays another 3 seasons.
Of course if you are certain he is the best guy to follow Brady you give up whatever it takes.

But it doesn’t work that way. Player evaluation isn’t an on/off switch.
It’s a likelihood. You evaluate the strengths and weaknesses. Everyone has different ones and there is no legitimate way to know certainly what the player will be. You just develop a confidence level.
I don’t think anyone is exceedingly confident that Rosen will be the next GOAT, but neither is anyone that darnold, Murray, lock, jones, Haskins etc will be.
So it’s a matter of level of confidence that they will develop not certainty.

And it’s not just that. It’s confidence compared to other options.

I think if Rosen were in the street Belichick would be happy to offer him a roster spot and find out, and would have enough confidence that he can develop to give him a job. But when there is a price then you set a price based on that confidence level and move to the next

Maybe we are saying the same thing, I am just clarifying that not wanting to give up a 2nd doesn’t mean Belichick doesnt think Rosen can develop into a good nfl QB.

Same Steve Smith who broke his teammates face with a sucker punch?

**** that guy

What did he say thats not true?
Umm everything

He is inventing and attitude and assigning it to Rosen. Unless I missed something while working today Rosen has not said he is mad, has not said he is taking his ball and going home.
I understand it’s 2019 and it’s popular to think what you think people believe and then criticize them for what you just made up that they believe but damn.

I’m not a fan of Rosen but Deus is right, right now is the time to offer them a pick. Offer one of the 3rd’s and if they take it they can then trade him to the Raiders for a 2nd,

Sounds like a terrible guy

AZ trades Rosen to the division with the greatest QB of all time just in case.

If Brady plays 2 more years, Rosen will be gone in 2 years.

All the other AFCE QBs are 2nd year players.

All the other AFCE QBs are 2nd year players.
Said this a while ago when the rumors started. AFC/AFCE is loaded w young talented QB's. No excuses.

The problem with Rosen isn’t with his physical tools, it’s with his personality. Quarterbacks have to lead and so far Rosen hasn’t shown the ability to bring a team together around him, kind of like Jeff George in that regard. That said it’s still a low risk play by the fish.

Sounds like a terrible guy

No that’s phony. His real personality and everything you need to know about him was determined when he unfollowed an Instagram page. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes