PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peytons New Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Peyton at a restaurant, all alone and sobbing.

"I have ZERO layers of protection. Why Does Brady get to do the VISA commercial and I have to do everything myself with this damn Matercard".

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Peyton at a restaurant, all alone a sobbing.

"I have ZERO layers of protection. Why Does Brady get to do the VISA commercial and I have to do everyhting myself with this damn Matercard".
Make it a Diners Club card with him dining all alone and I think you've got a winner here! ;) ;)

I could'nt even get one haha?

Pretty funny stuff here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060116

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so I'll try to imagine what it's like to be imperfect."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so I'm going to buy my liquored-up, idiot kicker an entire case of vodka."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so I'll consider retaining Tony Dungy as my associate head coach next season."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so I'm taking the whole team on tour with Kenny Chesney."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so I won't ask my daddy to get my offensive line traded."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so next year I might even run a play or two that my offensive coordinator calls."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … so I'm going to let Tee Martin start for me in the playoffs from now on."

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … but instead I'll just be myself."

until the end.

Last edited:
BradyisGod said:
"I'm trying to be a good teammate here … but instead I'll just be myself."

Laughing my ass off.

Did anyone notice on ESPN's Mike to Mike when they played Payton's PC and comments on coverage, they cut out the most telling line "I'm trying to be a good teammate here"! Mike/Mike then go on to say that they didn't think he was throwing anyone under the bus, that he was just commenting on how they didn't make enough adjustments and their protection was poor!
Thus the whitewashing begins!!!!
By prefacing his statement with "I'm trying to .....etc, he threw others under the bus!!!
There's no getting around that and I think Paymeaton will regret that one line for quite some time!

PatsChick87 said:
Did anyone notice on ESPN's Mike to Mike when they played Payton's PC and comments on coverage, they cut out the most telling line "I'm trying to be a good teammate here"! Mike/Mike then go on to say that they didn't think he was throwing anyone under the bus, that he was just commenting on how they didn't make enough adjustments and their protection was poor!
Thus the whitewashing begins!!!!
By prefacing his statement with "I'm trying to .....etc, he threw others under the bus!!!
There's no getting around that and I think Paymeaton will regret that one line for quite some time!

Yes, I've heard "excuse" Peyton comments several times today. The media just loves the Manning family.

PATSNUTme said:
Peyton at a restaurant, all alone and sobbing.

"I have ZERO layers of protection. Why Does Brady get to do the VISA commercial and I have to do everything myself with this damn Matercard".

Just read this.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back