PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Press conference after the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Holy cow, I've never seen anybody sweat like this. Ever see the movie Broadcast News? Talk about flop-sweats.

LOL... walks off away from the podium saying, "Sure was nice to see that banner tonight while we were in the tunnel, hope y'all enjoyed it... "

And what's wrong with what he said?

Of course he was sweating, he torched the Saints defense.

And what's wrong with what he said?
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It was the way he said it that was funny... like a snide little "F-You" to the media mumbled under his breath while he was walking away from the microphone... had a hard time even hearing it. But you couldn't miss the grin on his face, you could tell he'd been waiting a while to say it. Was just a funny.

And the man wasn't just sweating, it was like the pilot on the movie Airplane! with buckets just pouring off him. :p

LOL... walks off away from the podium saying, "Sure was nice to see that banner tonight while we were in the tunnel, hope y'all enjoyed it... "

Ya, it was weird the offense was in the tunnel, but the rest of the team was on the field for the banner drop. I don't know why.

is it on youtube? I missed it and would like to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back