PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
that last point is the money shot.

Sports cheaters always have whistleblowers. If we were cheating no reason why there wouldn’t be a whistleblower on us either. Not one ex Patriot employee, even those who have not left on great terms has ever said they are aware the Patriots cheat, or they have seen it happen, or they did it themselves.

Not one. Says it all...
Agreed. You mentioned employee(s), just pointing out the obvious but this goes beyond players. No one has come out. Not one.

Bringing down the NEP in that respect would be one of the biggest sports stories over the last century. If something concrete was there it would have come out.

Last edited:
Don't like how long the NFL is taking to make a decision. At first it seemed like a lot of people thought they would issue a minor fine after a couple days. Now it seems like they are making a federal case out of it.

Not to disagree with you at all but Mensa is not a good example because Mensa is based upon intelligence, not education and the 2 are very different
To say MENSA is based on intelligence is misleading. More correctly, it is based purely upon IQ which only measures a small subset of easily measurable cognitive skills. Most aspects of intelligence aren't measured by IQ tests.

Last edited:
Let's show how smart we are by debating about IQ tests. I like the irony. Proceed.

In life. I found my direction et al in the military.
Lets see....

Age Patriots Record
18 5-11
19 1-15
20 6-10
21 2-14
22 5-11

My path was alcohol, pot, shrooms and Whip Its

Whoa, PatsDynasty2 all up in this today. Shades of Stephenson right there, come to think of it the avatar looks a bit familiar too...

Thought the same but definitely not as unhinged!

Lets see....

Age Patriots Record
18 5-11
19 1-15
20 6-10
21 2-14
22 5-11

When a problem comes along, you must Whip-It.

Ssw

There is a difference between being educated and being intelligent. Being educated means you know how the world works around you. You can be an intelligent truck driver, etc. But the truck driver is not educated unless he reads up, teaches himself, or otherwise learns about things he missed in school like physics, finance, sociology, etc. Education in short is about what you know.

I admittedly didn't read the entire thread. But what you are saying here, is not what you said that I quoted.

...and what Howe authors is fact-checked and corroborated by multiple sources.

It takes 3 days for Trollin to Google something.

Is the athletic worth subscription? I have never really read much of anything from there, probably because its a paid site. :D

Is the athletic worth subscription? I have never really read much of anything from there, probably because its a paid site. :D
It has a pay wall but it's $2.99/mo right now if you do the whole year up front.

Better than anything else out there

It has a pay wall but it's $2.99/mo right now if you do the whole year up front.

Better than anything else out there

I'll give it a shot...then

I must of missed the sale its now 4.99 per month with the annual subscription.

Last edited:
Not to disagree with you at all but Mensa is not a good example because Mensa is based upon intelligence, not education and the 2 are very different

I kinda agree, the test has a mix of cognitive tests but some of the questions you definitely have to be educated to get them correct.

Lets see....

Age Patriots Record
18 5-11
19 1-15
20 6-10
21 2-14
22 5-11

Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back