Next Up: vs Titans
Pick Results: TEN: 7.8% at NE: 92.2%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm just about finished season 4 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix. A lot of fun.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I'm just about finished season 4 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix. A lot of fun.
I enjoy the show, but everything is always so neatly wrapped up with a bow on it in the end for them every single season. It’s kind of like an English gangster version of Entourage. Everything just always ends up working out for the gang. Still, it’s entertaining and well shot.

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
I enjoy the show, but everything is always so neatly wrapped up with a bow on it in the end for them every single season. It’s kind of like an English gangster version of Entourage. Everything just always ends up working out for the gang. Still, it’s entertaining and well shot.
I think they wrap it up every season in case they don't get renewed.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
They wrap it up every season because they jump forward in time by a few years in each season...

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter

I’ve tried to watch S3 like 6 times and keep stopping for that reason. It’s so well done, yet I feel too protected as a viewer…it is like Entourage, except Entourage is supposed to be a light, feel good story with ridiculous plot resolutions. Peaky had so much potential if they’d made it similar, at least, to Boardwalk Empire for realism and loyalty to consequences over favorite characters.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Unable to continue watching because of Helen McCrory. I really liked her. Probably too soon for me. May catch up down the road. Good show. **** can really go wrong for them at times.

Scotty

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Very popular show in the UK but to be honest I never watched any of it , not my type of programme.

Pat the Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Unable to continue watching because of Helen McCrory. I really liked her. Probably too soon for me. May catch up down the road. Good show. **** can really go wrong for them at times.
Loved the show and her character. Didn’t realize she had recently died. So sad...