PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans FF League?

that suks

I still am waiting on 4 people to send me their emails and then if people don't pay before the draft they are out.

I like 14 becasue it gives people or every team the right amount of talent...once you get to 16 the talent starts to drop off fast

I'm in. If there's room OR waiting list.

I think I sent a PM to Brady_To_Moss with references but it may be on his profile. Including some info on combined multiple leagues with a single winner through RTS (re: UPUFF). I can resend to another person.

ScottLK / AßßyNormal

Last edited:
Makes since sucks trying to find the bottom of the barrel people. let alone sometime there might not be enough defenses. im pumped! i would pay right now if it wasnt for my dog eating my credit card! should be here in a cpl days though! how do you want the money? pp?

Makes since sucks trying to find the bottom of the barrel people. let alone sometime there might not be enough defenses. im pumped! i would pay right now if it wasnt for my dog eating my credit card! should be here in a cpl days though! how do you want the money? pp?
Ya I will send out a message to those once the league is full for payment and payouts ect

I still am waiting on 4 people to send me their emails and then if people don't pay before the draft they are out.

I like 14 becasue it gives people or every team the right amount of talent...once you get to 16 the talent starts to drop off fast

Let me know whenever you set up the PayPal and I'll shoot you a quick $20.

I am late to the party. Do you still have room or are you all full up? If there is a wait list, let me know. Pats4life12 and I might split a team, but I will be the financial backer.

A bit off-topic, but a bunch of my friends and I are defecting from our regular league, since the commish is a douche and didn't pay on time. None of us have experience in setting up our own league though, so I am wondering aloud if it's fairly easy. I assume that it is, but we were just discussing it over the weekend, so I figured that I'd bring it up to someone with experience.

We're used to the Yahoo league format. Does it pretty much just walk you through it, or is there anything that I'd need to know first? Thanks.

Edit: Not talking about the patsfans.com league, as that would obviously be separate of course. I'm attempting to become the commish for a group of friends and I.

We use ESPN. Although I am not the league manager, my brother is and he says it's very easy to do.

I actually was thinkin last year of starting an AFC East FFL gettin few Cretins from Phins, Jets, Bills Forums having like 12 Team League 3/3/3/3 Have a Goof Go At It lol

I still need emails from:

Patschamp88
Bradysbuttboy
Bigballas
KA

Let me know whenever you set up the PayPal and I'll shoot you a quick $20.

Sent you PM

Think i sent everyone a PM with how to pay...at least those who i have already invited to the league

Last edited:
We use ESPN. Although I am not the league manager, my brother is and he says it's very easy to do.

Thanks, Deb. I assumed that it probably wasn't too hard, but my concern was that I'd figure out a way to screw something up and piss people off ;)
Sent you PM

Think i sent everyone a PM with how to pay...at least those who i have already invited to the league

Thanks, BTM. I am sorry that I haven't clicked on the link and submitted my info yet, but I give you my word that I'm on top of it, and expect to have everything done by the end of the month at the latest. That should give us plenty of time prior to the draft, etc. If you need anything before then, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks, Deb. I assumed that it probably wasn't too hard, but my concern was that I'd figure out a way to screw something up and piss people off ;)

Thanks, BTM. I am sorry that I haven't clicked on the link and submitted my info yet, but I give you my word that I'm on top of it, and expect to have everything done by the end of the month at the latest. That should give us plenty of time prior to the draft, etc. If you need anything before then, just shoot me a PM.

No worries supafly :)

I set the draft for Sept 1st at 815 PM...first game is Sept 4th. I hope this is a good time. It's a Monday night. If a ton can't make it then we can change again..but hope that's a good time...i can make it 9pm if that works better.

Sent you PM

I didn't get that info, can you send it to me?

I set the draft for Sept 1st at 815 PM...first game is Sept 4th. I hope this is a good time. It's a Monday night. If a ton can't make it then we can change again..but hope that's a good time...i can make it 9pm if that works better.

That's Labor Day if you're not aware.

Sept. 1st at 8:15pm is fine for me as well.

BTW- I offered my name a while ago. Can someone give me an idea of where I am on the waiting list?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back