PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign Maurice Harris, former Skins WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo Harris doesn't seem like the fastest guy but he looks like he has decent enough hands

Apparently he is very versatile. Now it makes sense.

So is it fair now to say we're using the same strategy as last year for WRs? Sign a bunch a JAGs and see what sticks at WR

So is it fair now to say we're using the same strategy as last year for WRs? Sign a bunch a JAGs and see what sticks at WR
Pretty much that’s always been the strategy. Sign cheap guys hope we get lucky on some and have Brady make the rest into a sb unit.

They have little cap room. What would you like them to do ? Plus they can trade and have the draft

It's unusual for the Pats to sign anyone from the Skins. Probably afraid of Snyder contamination.

Great I'll be saying Maurice Hurst for the next few months

Height: 6-3 Weight: 200 Age: 26

Born: 11/11/1992 Elon , NC

College: California

Experience: 4th season

High School: Northern Guilford HS [Greensboro, NC]

This is a point an opposing fan might make a sarcastic comment like, "SUPERBOWL!!!"

Except with Brady, it'd be more reality than sarcasm.

Tom would get it done with me running as the X WR.

We clicked and now he's my binkie

Lets goookl

Meh Training camp fodder.:rolleyes:

The guy is 6'3"
Clearly someone in personnel had a momentary lapse in judgement. Wait till BB gets back. Someone's gonna get it

This is a point an opposing fan might make a sarcastic comment like, "SUPERBOWL!!!"

Except with Brady, it'd be more reality than sarcasm.

Tom would get it done with me running as the X WR.
What’s your 3 cone time?

This actually might be a decent and sneaky under the radar signing. He has size which should help in the red zone. There’s most definitely still a need there but for the likely dollars, this isn’t bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back