PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Seahawks Pre-Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just get out of a freezer and think this is still 2014 ?

Dunbar was PFF's highest rated CB last year, Griffin was in the Pro Bowl last year, Diggs was in the Pro Bowl last year, and Adams is the best safety in football. Add to that Flowers and Blair for who would start for most other teams. If you think the Seahawk's secondary sucks you must have just started watching football today.

Why is everyone stroking it to Uche...guy never played a down of NFL football...is he the difference between winning and losing? When has a rookie ever been the difference between winning and losing on a belichick defense? I'm not talking about Butler in 14...no one knew who the F he was, and PatsFans posters weren't crying in their Steven Belichick underoos bc Butler didn't play in a game ..

Uche is going to be great. That's why. He's not a big dud like all those Jets defensive players over the years who either crapped out or else couldn't wait to get out of the Jersey swamp.

Dunbar was PFF's highest rated CB last year, Griffin was in the Pro Bowl last year, Diggs was in the Pro Bowl last year, and Adams is the best safety in football. Add to that Flowers and Blair for who would start for most other teams. If you think the Seahawk's secondary sucks you must have just started watching football today.

I could not care less who made a pro bowl and who did. And I might even give less of a **** about what PFF says. And the fact that you think Adams is the best safety in the game tells me everything I need to know about the value of your opinion.

They are a fine secondary and somewhere in the top 10.

Small but fast. That's always been a Pete Carroll staple. It's going to be interesting to see how we'll have Cam get around this.
Yeah, but speed doesn’t mean much if you’re on your ass watching the RB on the road to glory..

I wish this game was later in the season. Would be fun to see the finished products duke it out rather than essentially pre-season.

Really? Based on what?

See above.

I will just paste it here:

Dunbar was PFF's highest rated CB last year, Griffin was in the Pro Bowl last year, Diggs was in the Pro Bowl last year, and Adams is the best safety in football. Add to that Flowers and Blair for who would start for most other teams.

Regarding Uche, Reiss stated that he is in the process of transitioning from a pure pass-rusher, into more of an “all-around ILB” type in BB’s defense; which will undoubtedly take time. I think the kid’s going to be a beast.

Almost entirely in garbage time.

Sorry pal. We have high standards around these parts when it comes to secondaries.
Your cbs are mediocre. Adams is a great player. But y'all dont cover that well.

Regarding Uche, Reiss stated that he is in the process of transitioning from a pure pass-rusher, into more of an “all-around ILB” type in BB’s defense; which will undoubtedly take time. I think the kid’s going to be a beast.

Same with Wino. Chase and Uche will give us some serious speed at lb. Not to mention Dugger, who'll also be playing there some once hes acclimated more. Pass coverage for tes and rbs, spies for Jackson,Mahomes et al, run stopping.

JJ time! But on a serious note: Apparently, White’s father passed in a car crash & his mother is in critical condition. Prayers up!! :crying:

Last edited:
I think what @luuked was just trying to say was the current Seattle secondary is not as good as the legion of boom, which was one of the best secondary's in the past 10 years.

Going to lock thread as GDT is now up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back