PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Seahawks Pre-Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam was 15-19. I mean, not a lot of throws, but the % is fantastic. If you remember JE’s yucky drop, it improves even more...

Great day last week. I still think Seattle wins, but if Cam can pull it off this week, things are going to get really interesting.

Drew Lock looks like he's never played a down of football in his life

Rather obvious..

What is worrying me is i think today we will need to throw the football. I don’t think Pete carrol will let Cam run. At least, he will try to stop it, unlike Miami.

It will be interesting to see the Patriots approach. But if we can’t run the football, I don’t have much confidence in our passing game to put us over the Seahawks

The Pats get stomped tonight. It's ok. It is a rebuild year and we don't have any receivers. Seattle is for real and will compete for the SB.

What is worrying me is i think today we will need to throw the football. I don’t think Pete carrol will let Cam run. At least, he will try to stop it, unlike Miami.

It will be interesting to see the Patriots approach. But if we can’t run the football, I don’t have much confidence in our passing game to put us over the Seahawks
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I don’t think the passing game has to be good enough to win the game on its own. But I think our passing game will be good enough to let the Pats run a balanced offense well enough to win. I hope I’m right.

I don’t think the passing game has to be good enough to win the game on its own. But I think our passing game will be good enough to let the Pats run a balanced offense well enough to win. I hope I’m right.

the running team that we are for now is great when you lead early and want to control the game. But if a team can slow down our running game and take a lead first, I don’t think we have the passing game capable to get us out of a hole. But I hope they will prove me wrong.

How good is Seattle’s defense? I know they have big names such as Wagner, Adams, and a good corner who’s name I forgot. But other than those guys I have no idea about the rest of the defense.

Seattle has a VERY small DL. If our OL, FB etc can get to the second level and take away Wagner & Wright, we should DOMINATE them on the ground. Adams is key also..

How good is Seattle’s defense? I know they have big names such as Wagner, Adams, and a good corner who’s name I forgot. But other than those guys I have no idea about the rest of the defense.
Their secondary sucks. In todays nfl you cant have a top D w/o at least a good secondary.
Wagner and Adams is pretty much their D

You obviously didn’t get the email. The Pats have no receivers, can’t draft them, can’t develop them, can’t depend on the ones they have. Oh, and Brady is not only the GOAT, he’s also God. Got it?:p

Seattle has a VERY small DL. If our OL, FB etc can get to the second level and take away Wagner & Wright, we should DOMINATE them on the ground. Adams is key also..

Seattle has a VERY small DL.
Small but fast. That's always been a Pete Carroll staple. It's going to be interesting to see how we'll have Cam get around this.

Why is everyone stroking it to Uche...guy never played a down of NFL football...is he the difference between winning and losing? When has a rookie ever been the difference between winning and losing on a belichick defense? I'm not talking about Butler in 14...no one knew who the F he was, and PatsFans posters weren't crying in their Steven Belichick underoos bc Butler didn't play in a game ..

I finally understand why we had no leaks about which players made the trip. It looks like due to COVID none of the Pats beat guys actually traveled to the game. Assumed at least 1-2 would make the journey but it might just be logistics and no visitor media allowed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes