PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats expect Brady to play at least 3-5 more years - Rapoport

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may never see something like this man in football ever again. Marvel, everyone.

@PatsBoy12 My heart says "WILL never see". There will be other legendary players, but this man will remain unique, will always occupy his own exclusive turf.

Last edited:
I believe that. Brady has 3-5 years in him easy if he wants to play at a high level. I agree with others that Brees is not going to be able to last that long also. Theres just no way for him to keep up the level of play. Tom is brilliant and the best QB in football period, and can last.

and Brees has brought up that with modern medicine its a no brainer that its very possible.

I see Brady in NE for 3-5 years yep.

I would never count out Brady in anything he says he's gonna do.

My best guess is that he plays 2-3 more years, barring a major injury. And I'm surprised I am even giving him this many years.

Of course, if you're not over 50 or 55, then you'll probably disagree with me--it's easier to be a wishful thinker when you're young.

If he goes 4 more years, then we'll have to pull that title "Tom Terrific" from Tom Seaver, and give it to Tom Brady.

Also, if he goes much longer, he won't have to fret over a second career. Praise be to the GOAT.

If he only plays 3-5 more yeahs how will he ever get enough rings to fill up both hands? :( Now I am sad.

That career TD/yardage mark is within reach.

One more ring would be nice. Have a fist full of rings on one hand and a special ring for the middle finger on the other hand. Ultimate thug pose.

My best guess is that he plays 2-3 more years, barring a major injury. And I'm surprised I am even giving him this many years.

Of course, if you're not over 50 or 55, then you'll probably disagree with me--it's easier to be a wishful thinker when you're young.

If he goes 4 more years, then we'll have to pull that title "Tom Terrific" from Tom Seaver, and give it to Tom Brady.

Also, if he goes much longer, he won't have to fret over a second career. Praise be to the GOAT.
You really think Seaver is more worthy of Tom Terrific? Seriously?

I think Tom Cruise was called Tom Terrific back in his hey day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes