PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Unfiltered

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
hey guys

I just called in to Patriots unfiltered for the very first time. I know it’s a call-in show, and opinions are rampant, it’s for entertainment. What do you guys think of it? Anyone listen to it regularly?

I live in Pittsburgh and mentioned how everyone I work with and know around here is a Steelers fan. Just said most are haters and that I was walking pretty tall this week. I thought they’d kinda laugh, say I was brave in enemy territory, but I felt like my call annoyed them a bit. I didn’t talk trash to anyone as that’s not my style, but I just felt good inside. Proud of the Patriots. I think they misconstrued it as rubbing salt in Steelers fans wounds. Maybe they get a lot of calls and I didn’t really incite much of a discussion so they kinda dismissed it, but I thought it’d be more fun. Maybe next time I’ll ask an actual question or something different to get a discussion going

Next time, gives us a heads up...I'm sure we can help you out.

just don't use your real name and make sure to use a burner phone you paid for in cash (while wearing a disguise).

Next time, gives us a heads up...I'm sure we can help you out.

just don't use your real name and make sure to use a burner phone you paid for in cash (while wearing a disguise).

Come again? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back