PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots trade for WR Mohamed Sanu, for a second-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohamed Sanu made his Patriots practice debut today. Here he is with Josh Gordon, who was back at practice after missing all of last week with knee/ankle injuries.pic.twitter.com/omQ1iOr9ew

EHlJpeKWoAECkBv.jpg

Mohamed Sanu made his Patriots practice debut today. Here he is with Josh Gordon...

The WR transition on this team, from a smurf style group to a much larger set of targets, is probably not getting enough play.

I don’t care if Sanu’s mother says otherwise! That’s NOT Sanu lmao

The WR transition on this team, from a smurf style group to a much larger set of targets, is probably not getting enough play.
Was thinking about this earlier, 4 receivers 6’2” or taller. 3 of them new to the team. I’ve been thinking, they’ve gone larger due to the lack of Gronk. Also bigger catch radius’, because as Brady gets older, he won’t be as accurate.

What are his cap hits for ‘19 and ‘20?

Doesn't he? ;)
As far as I can tell, he hasn't returned a single punt in his entire career. If he has, they're hiding it somewhere.

What are his cap hits for ‘19 and ‘20?

3 1/5 and 5 1/2 if I remember correctly.

But Miguel posted something on twitter about how they could use quantitative easing to refund the backend to facilitate locking the capital into an FDIC backed fund and then leverage tranches against that fund to reduce the cap it to like $500k.

3 1/5 and 5 1/2 if I remember correctly.

But Miguel posted something on twitter about how they could use quantitative easing to refund the backend to facilitate locking the capital into an FDIC backed fund and then leverage tranches against that fund to reduce the cap it to like $500k.

thank you! For those #s i like the deal alot more. I think Emmanuel would have a much higher hit and not sure if he had more than 1 year on the contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes