PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Sign Former Saints Receiver Humphrey

This guy has a really awful name. In fact, never trust players with these names.

Good to great players with horrible names are very rare.
When you see a first name as a last name beware.

K Harry
Chad Jackson
Sony Michael
Larry Izzy

Probably camp body, less likely could be Harry "insurance", but also could very well be one of those guys they sign, then a week later they cut him before he even sees a practice. Feels like there's two or three of those each offseason.

WIsh we had drafted George Pickens or Sky Moore in the 2nd.

I don't trust Pickens to ever take him that high... But yeah Moore (or Cinci's Alec Pierce) should've been the choice if Bill wanted a WR there...

I myself would've taken UConn DT Travis Jones ahead of Everybody Else... and without a chicken-sh!t trade-up either.

I don't think I am speaking out of turn when I say this could be the missing piece in the Patriots' Super Bowl puzzle. I am predicting 1,500 yards and 22 TDs. I am high on this guy. BTW, what's his name again?

Also, was Big Jordan Humphreys not available?

In my opinion, the team that has been the most consistent in terrible names are the Colts starting with the Dungy days.

Tons of bad names over the years.

Harry has lasted this long for one reason…

He is a good blocker, and Belichick values WR that can block.

This guy has size, so maybe he is a cheaper version of Harry or just a camp body.

I don't think I am speaking out of turn when I say this could be the missing piece in the Patriots' Super Bowl puzzle. I am predicting 1,500 yards and 22 TDs. I am high on this guy. BTW, what's his name again?

Also, was Big Jordan Humphreys not available?
I’m sure they were trying to avoid having BJ & Hump being used together when describing their child. Idk though.

What's Lil' Steven gonna say.

I kinda like the player to be honest. I don't see how he makes the roster though. There's a heck of a lot of WRs on this team right now.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back