PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign former Buc starting OT Caleb Benenoch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the corresponding roster move to make room for him?

There are "grades" to turf toe. Its painful, I missed 6 weeks one season before i felt like I could finally run full speed. It can even take longer than that. I would say anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks depending on grade 1 to 3 and your position.

.Wooomppppp, wooommmmmppppp.......

show-coverage-shoot-date-december-10-1968-carol-merrill-with-hybrid-picture-id454938566
Yeah baby yeah!

There are "grades" to turf toe. Its painful, I missed 6 weeks one season before i felt like I could finally run full speed. It can even take longer than that. I would say anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks depending on grade 1 to 3 and your position.

And that was when you were on the Debate Team! :eek:

Last edited:
Who is reporting it?
I quickly saw it on the social media side, but I now thing it was just speculation since I heard on the Radio that Wynn was put on IR

Benenoch - 25 year-0ld, 2016 5th round pick by Buccaneers, started 16 games in 2018 at RG, released Sept. 2019.

Is Tampa Bay's offensive line that good with adequate depth that they can justify waiving last year's starting right guard ?

What am I missing?

Did I read somewhere that this guy was the lowest rated OG/OL in the league last year? according to PFF. I suspect that scar took a liking to him during the pre-draft process into thousand and 16 and feels that he has the tools to become a reliable NFL lineman. The word “turnstile” is the adjective used most often by Bucs fans.

Dante can only do so much.... He is not King Midas.

At least he's not out the entire year. And hopefully cannon returns soon.

Guess benenoch has more potential than newhouse. He was bad. Overweight too.

Wnder why they don't give cole croston a call. He can't have been worse than those guys.

10 sacks for a OL player is a LOT and for a guard is probably even worse. Pats OL gave up 11 sacks last year (playoffs included).
Actually it was 22. 21 reg season and 1 in the playoffs.

Did I read somewhere that this guy was the lowest rated OG/OL in the league last year? according to PFF. I suspect that scar took a liking to him during the pre-draft process into thousand and 16 and feels that he has the tools to become a reliable NFL lineman. The word “turnstile” is the adjective used most often by Bucs fans.

He only had three practices with the team. He had 5-6 bad plays, most of which looked to be a lack of knowledge more than anything else. But we'll see.

Benenoch might be the most salvageable.

So do we think the NEP saw the same thing and decided to move on Benenoch?

Not sure its totally fair to pass judgement on Newhouse that quickly. He's been here for what, a week?

Bucs are terrible and I don't put a lot of weight into his grades. Sure he gave up sacks but the entire OL did too. How much was because someone else blew their assignment? If everyone around you is trash on the interior, I suspect it will impact his performance too. I'll reserve judgement until he plays for us.

Bucs are terrible and I don't put a lot of weight into his grades. Sure he gave up sacks but the entire OL did too. How much was because someone else blew their assignment? If everyone around you is trash on the interior, I suspect it will impact his performance too. I'll reserve judgement until he plays for us.

Brady's release avg: 2.1 seconds
Winston's release avg: 1 week 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots