PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign Brandon King to 2 year extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the King resigning. He always shows up on the TV screen along with #18. Love our ST'ers.

As for Ebner....that was a nasty injury...don't think we see him until mid-season....

now all the Brando(i)ns are signed

Still kicking the can on our top free agents. Hope we don't lose all of them.

Slater is going nowhere. He's a special teams captain and perennial pro bowler, that's how good and important he is for our ST unit. Don't get bent out of shape if people disagree with what you post, it's a message board forum. This is literally what it's here for.

BTW The King era has begun, championship! ... yeah I admit I had to look up who the hell is Brandon king.

Not sure how someone is disagreeing with a post that doesn't take a position.

I am still puzzled why other teams dont try and snag Patriots Patriots special teamers. Brandon Bolden would seem to be a valuable piece for a team like Detroit, especially with all their Pats connections, but nope he signs for a little over the veteran minimum.

Because they'd have to offer a significant increase (percentage-wise) to get the lower end players. The difference between 12m AAV and 13m AAV isn't as great (percentage-wise) as the difference needed to get someone on the lower end of the pay spectrum TO MOVE his family and change a job situation he enjoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes