Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Brick27

In the Starting Line-Up
https://mobile.twitter.com/Patriots?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1384685358911217665|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-celtics/2021/04/20/we-are-grateful-celtics-patriots-release-team-statements-after-derek-chauvin-is-found-guilty-of-george-floyds-murder

Assume this is fair game given the Boston.com write up is being included as the top headline on the PatsFan.com Latest Patriots News section directly above the forum. Would also assume it’s not just there for clicks. Hopefully this can be a respectful discussion.

Last edited:

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
https://mobile.twitter.com/Patriots?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1384685358911217665|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-celtics/2021/04/20/we-are-grateful-celtics-patriots-release-team-statements-after-derek-chauvin-is-found-guilty-of-george-floyds-murder

Assume this is fair game given the Boston.com write up is being included as the top headline on the PatsFan.com Latest Patriots News section directly above the forum. Would also assume it’s not just there for clicks. Hopefully this can be a respectful discussion.
You are much more “hopeful” than I... I think we should have pool of how many replies before sh**how...

Brit patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
This can only end well.

As a Brit I am amazed you have trial by media, congress members using the same language Trump used to incite the crowd in the event of not guilty, and the President calling for conviction. All three of these things would get the case thrown out over here.

Also, the tributes to St George are weird it is like there is no middle area between 'George was a wonderful man' and 'Chauvin should get a medal for crime prevention'.

I love the States, and especially Boston, but my god, it looks crackers sometimes.

KDPPatsfan85

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
They actually pinned this. I bet the intern did this in a rush to go celebrate 4/20 or the intern was celebrating 4/20 while making it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1619004928000.png

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
After listening to the trial off an on for the last 3 weeks. I feared that the overwhelming evidence would be ignored. Glad it wasnt.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Actually, there’s not much to say. The evidence supported the verdict and there’s no much room to be subjective. A person was held accountable for their actions.

on to the other 3

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Actually, there’s not much to say. The evidence supported the verdict and there’s no much room to be subjective. A person was held accountable for their actions.

on to the other 3
stop posting until you take remedial English you absolutely idiotic moron. A person can't be held responsible for "their" actions...a person is held responsible for his/her actions. Either you're dizzy from sniffing airplane glue or it's more methane induced grogginess from being hunkered down in your commode all day and night eating baked beans and asphyxiating every moth within five feet....oh wait....one of your ten Ferraris has a pinhole leak in the exhaust system...carbon monoxide will solve all your mental decay problems. Then your four super intelligent and better than anyone else's kids will battle it out over your prodigious five mansion estate.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
stop posting until you take remedial English you absolutely idiotic moron. A person can't be held responsible for "their" actions...a person is held responsible for his/her actions. Either you're dizzy from sniffing airplane glue or it's more methane induced grogginess from being hunkered down in your commode all day and night eating baked beans and asphyxiating every moth within five feet....oh wait....one of your ten Ferraris has a pinhole leak in the exhaust system...carbon monoxide will solve all your mental decay problems. Then your four super intelligent and better than anyone else's kids will battle it out over your prodigious five mansion estate.
1619263516812.gif