PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan7983

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi there!
In october I'm going to be in the boston area during the week, so unfortunately I won't be able to watch a game at Gillette. Is there usually an open practice for fans to attend? In germany its a thing for fans to go and watch your favorite soccer players at practice, maybe get some autographs from the players. Would that be possible in Foxboro, too? When are practice times?

Hi there!
In october I'm going to be in the boston area during the week, so unfortunately I won't be able to watch a game at Gillette. Is there usually an open practice for fans to attend? In germany its a thing for fans to go and watch your favorite soccer players at practice, maybe get some autographs from the players. Would that be possible in Foxboro, too? When are practice times?

Enjoy the trip! Unfortunately, I don't believe any practices are open to the public. Thats only during training camp.

I think the Colts game is at home on a Monday night if you're there first week of October.

Only small parts of the practices are even open to credentialed media, so you are out of luck there.

It's still worth a trip to the Hall at Patriots Place, though.

You might contact the Patriots and let them know that you are a die hard fan visiting from Germany. They might be able to give you a mini tour or something, I don't know. Worth a try, and they do have public relations people who are on top of things.n Still, it would be hard for them to accommodate many such requests.

Damn... I will be there right between the Chiefs and Bears game, so theres absolutely no chance to watch a game. Just couldn't get the weekend off :(
I have seen the hall a couple of times, probably I just stop by the pro shop then.
Thanks

Damn... I will be there right between the Chiefs and Bears game, so theres absolutely no chance to watch a game. Just couldn't get the weekend off :(
I have seen the hall a couple of times, probably I just stop by the pro shop then.
Thanks

But have you seen the 5th Lombardi? :)

I have heard that you can see the practice field from one of the hotels at Patriots Place, but it's just a rumor - maybe you could stay there and check it out. No practices are open to the public after those few weeks during training camp.

I have heard that you can see the practice field from one of the hotels at Patriots Place, but it's just a rumor - maybe you could stay there and check it out. No practices are open to the public after those few weeks during training camp.
They have large awnings that block view during practice.

The rooms that can view the practice field are normally booked solid by Jet's scouts.....
well, they've already stated for the record that they know all the plays beforehand...hate to beat the same drum since 2006 but, I mean, WTF will it take before Goondell finally does something about the persistent decades long pattern of cheating, lying, criminality, degeneracy, buffoonery and outright boorish behavior that marks the NY Jets "franchise"?

well, they've already stated for the record that they know all the plays beforehand...hate to beat the same drum since 2006 but, I mean, WTF will it take before Goondell finally does something about the persistent decades long pattern of cheating, lying, criminality, degeneracy, buffoonery and outright boorish behavior that marks the NY Jets "franchise"?

"Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" utters the former Jets Employee.. whose leg is gently massaged by Woody Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes