PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what bugs me the most about the whole situation. It would be different if Brady were thirty, or even thirty-five. But Stevie Wonder can see that, while still very good, he's not quite what he was last year; but he still has enough of what he had a year ago that, with AB, our offense would be a terror. It was obvious from the first play AB was on the field, and that whole game.

Kraft may not be a football player but he has enough sense to know this may be Brady's last best chance at winning a Super Bowl. To piss that away over one's pride is really unconscionable and, to use another adjective I already used, execrable.

Is Kraft really going to look back on his death bed and think, "Man, we almost had seven, but thank goodness I showed that jerk AB what was what"?

I know that people will say Goodell will place him on the list; I just think that would open a can of worms for Goodell the like of which he hasn't had to deal with before, on anything. I think anything short at this point of Kraft calling Goodell's bluff and at least doing everything he can do to help the GOAT make a run at #7, is just reprehensible, and irresponsible to the players and coaches.
I call BS.

If Tom was 35 the board would still be all in on AB

It's diva WR love on this board 24x7

A intersting trend to me lately is the use of the "Funny" reaction - disagreeing or disliking isn't enough I guess. Be more sanctimonious.
Be more sensitive, sweetie.

sensitive...hmmm...musta missed that word growing up...what's it mean?

I call BS.

Maybe if the Patriots learned how to Draft WR's with the picks they wasted on them over the years. We wouldn't be so diva WR starved. Our Draft nicks in the draft forum are better WR evaluators than BB and those Patriots Scouts.:oops:

That’s my take on it too. I met Robert and Myra once and even during that couple hours one could feel the love between them.

That was our impression the times my wife & I met them at Smithfield RI training camp.
She was sweet. Bob was happy. Now Bob seems rudderless. Understandably so in my experience.

Maybe if the Patriots learned how to Draft WR's with the picks they wasted on them over the years. We wouldn't be so diva WR starved. Our Draft nicks in the draft forum are better WR evaluators than BB and those Patriots Scouts.:oops:
Rubbish. You sound like a Bills fan

It’s not happening is it

sensitive...hmmm...musta missed that word growing up...what's it mean?

You know how you saw that they had a girl Jedi now and freaked out about white genocide or whatever?

That's a good example of sensitive.

I call BS.

I agree to the extent that Pats fans, myself included, are spoiled and hate to lose. But I would assert that this season is different. How many of us, after winning the Super Bowl in February, thought we would come into this season and have the best defense we've had in fifteen years, such that all the offense needs to do is just be decent and we should be able to walk away with another Lombardi?

Every SB we win makes the next one that much more unlikely, so when another one comes within reach, which it would be now if we had an offense, it just seems, to me, really senseless to not do everything possible to take advantage of that opportunity. And right now we're not doing everything possible, because Kraft cares more about his pride than he does his employees.

Do the Pats scouts get paid real money to do their job? If so, the organization needs a group refund from them for last April and whatever it was they did leading up to that debacle.

Can you imagine the hair-pulling and gnashing of teeth that we'd see from the other thirty-one owners if we did actually sign AB and Goodell didn't place him on the list?

I am surprised he is not at Logan yet. Like what is the hold up?

I agree to the extent that Pats fans, myself included, are spoiled and hate to lose. But I would assert that this season is different. How many of us, after winning the Super Bowl in February, thought we would come into this season and have the best defense we've had in fifteen years, such that all the offense needs to do is just be decent and we should be able to walk away with another Lombardi?

Every SB we win makes the next one that much more unlikely, so when another one comes within reach, which it would be now if we had an offense, it just seems, to me, really senseless to not do everything possible to take advantage of that opportunity. And right now we're not doing everything possible, because Kraft cares more about his pride than he does his employees.
AB is unavailable as he is under investigation.

The Kraft blaming has morphed into absurdity.

If you want to blame someone , blame AB . If he stayed off his phone ,exercised some self control and though about his teammates more than himself he'd still be playing.

God forbid we hold players accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey