PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB is one of those people who apologizes because he thinks it's going to get him something he wants, then when he doesn't he gets angry and says something worse. That's a telltale sign that the apology was meaningless in the first place.

AB is one of those people who apologizes because he thinks it's going to get him something he wants, then when he doesn't he gets angry and says something worse. That's a telltale sign that the apology was meaningless in the first place.

let’s be honest, 90% of apologies are fake and are done cause the person was caught

That and the fact he doesn't even write the apologies.

That's only because the people around him and plenty of naive or cynical fans who only see a stat sheet have purposely blinded themselves to what this guy is to himself and others (people and TEAMS).

This was obvious MONTHS ago.

I'll leave this thread open, as it's relevant for those who w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ are obsessed with AB and feel compelled to discuss him.

FTFY :D

That and the fact he doesn't even write the apologies.

Other than the fact they are intelligible and not an affront to the rational mind what gave them away?

let’s be honest, 90% of apologies are fake and are done cause the person was caught

There's an element of that, sure. But there's a big difference between, "I wouldn't have apologized if I didn't have to" and "I don't mean it at all". AB doesn't mean a word of it, it's purely a tactic to A) get someone to sign him. B) make it look like they're not signing him for reasons other than his insanity.

The guy is a dirtbag. He's done this to himself and now he's on a public poor me tour.
The nfl still owes him a decision though. It’s a poor precedence to set.

Now that Antonio has sworn off white women (at least for 2020;)), hopefully he can follow that up with swearing off making a fool of himself on social media and just shut up and play!

I remember watching the Miami game thinking that it is almost unfair to give Brady a WR of his talent. Maybe it is because I have never had a social media account, but to watch daily people ruin their lives and careers just so they can impress people they don't and will never know on social media is astounding. I was all for bringing him back, but even I now have to admit that he simply can not control himself.

I recently spoke to a group of high school kids and they asked me what was my #1 recommendation for them to achieve their career goals. I told them to delete any and all social media accounts, and began to explain all the ways that your life can be ruined by social media, and the net zero positive impact it makes on your life. I thank God everyday that the things I said when I was 16-21 are not memorialized someplace.

(end sermon)

If I was AB, I will open a pay account and charge people who want to read what I post. Just $5 per month. A lot of people will pay for the sheer drama and mental chaos on display.

If he wasn't a mental case I'd be all for it but he's so unreliable & impulsive. One of these tweets or clips is more then enough for teams to close the door on him. Forget abt every day, every other day. You can hear his boy tell him to take it, don't put that **** on social media. I said it years ago but he's seriously messed up in the head. Doesn't make sense. Can't speak properly. Crazy behavior that doesn't end. Constant beefs w everyone & anyone. Sad bc he's a legit HOF talent/player that could have revitalized his career here.

Apparently a lil racist too. Not that I blame him lol but just another strike against him. Idk I've heard my black brothers love the white chicks??

Last edited:

I disagree. And there’s a really easy way to determine if an apology is real or not. If it’s real the behavior changes, if it isn’t then it doesn’t. AB is a malignant narcissist, he says whatever he thinks will get him by, and he could care less about anyone other than himself.

Social media will be the downfall of civilization.

Such a shame all he needed to do was keep off social media

That is quite the cynical view on life and society.

Another "victim" of social media from a guy who victimizes others on "social media"...

ELhSz04XYAETtt1

He is hurting badly, he does not receive feedback, there is no one in his life he trust to give him feedback that he will listen. I feel his actions are creating reactions that are too much for him to handle. Now I fear for his safety and those around him. CK might be the last straw. She is also hurting after he cheated on her multiple times. She has had enough and a woman's scorn is upon AB. This is a disaster. If any team signs him, it will not be the NFL you have to worry about, it will be CK and whatever she has on him. There were rumors that he beat her up in the past and I am sure she took pictures.

You are who you roll with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots