PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk bang some crazy sloot and then spend months pining after her while she lights your stuff on fire gets you fired from your job and tells everyone you have a small d*ck, brehs. No crazier than the way this board has handled the AB situation
A little bit too specific here haha

AB should make an account here and post his thoughts of wisdom.

That would be so electric.

honestly though we need to let this thread die.

Now that We know he ain’t coming back. Time to focus on other things

I'll leave this thread open, as it's relevant for those who would still like to discuss him.

I'll leave this thread open, as it's relevant for those who would still like to discuss him.

I got no problem with that. I wasn’t really suggesting closing it.

Totally agree AB is a huge nut bag. I just don’t see how this helps the NFL, especially with the NFLPA negotiations. They’ve already dealt with the “blackballing” issues with Kapernick and now they’re seemingly doing it again with AB (granted totally different circumstances). I mean how do they get out of it? Spend all year and come to a conclusion of a 6 game suspension effectively a year and a half suspension and for what? Or even worse for them to spend all this time and decide no suspension. Any way it ends the NFL looks like a bunch of douchebags. But I guess looking at the NFLs top brass’ prior behavior they obviously don’t care to be douchebags.
I think there is a big difference with Kap. A lot of different people and groups of people were putting pressure on the NFL over Kap. Whether you were yay or nay Kaps issues were human rights protesting. It is pretty unanimous that most can’t stand AB. AB has dug such a huge hole with his actions. Let’s not forget his verbal and racial abuse of a GM. Nobody or any groups are standing by AB. That means the NFL had to address the Kap issue. With AB not being employed and nobody caring, they don’t have to do squat and will not until after season ends.

Thank you Ian. This can transition into “AB to Pats in 2020” rumours thread. Here’s to another 500 pages! Cheers

I don't find it that ridiculous. Unless I'm missing something.
I find it interesting that he now seems to have an issue with his agent and DeMaurice Smith.

I'm still fascinated by him.

upload_2019-12-12_20-3-44.jpeg

I find it interesting that he now seems to have an issue with his agent and DeMaurice Smith.
Yeah at this point it is clear that AB is too much of an egomaniac to ever accept responsibility for his own mistakes.

It's sad because he is the best WR in the game, and we got a glimpse of something special that one game against Miami in which it looked like AB could have rivaled Moss' 07 season.

I would still love to see him rejoin the Pats, but I don't think it will happen :(

What gives you the right to act like you own the place?!

I apologize...low blow but...that's what we attempt to accomplish here at Phatsphan.com

I apologize...low blow but...that's what we attempt to accomplish here at Phatsphan.com
Is Low Blow on the menu at Orchids of Asia?

Sign the Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (before he's found mumbling incoherently under a highway overpass). Seriously, can someone who knows him PLEASE go check on the poor soul BEFORE he offs himself? He needs help now. Right now. (the last one is the most disturbing and worrisome).

....around 1am this morning

Last edited:
Sign the Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (before he's found mumbling incoherently under a highway overpass). Seriously, can someone who knows him PLEASE go check on the poor soul?

....around 1am this morning

I'm glad he cleared that up.

Earth to some fans.

Antonio Brown needs urgent help. It is what it is. I hope someone close to him cares enough to get it for him.

“I sincerely apologize for my tweet last night. Nobody respects women more than me. I think it’s important to recognize that women of all color matter.

-Sincerely D̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶R̶o̶s̶e̶n̶h̶a̶u̶s̶ AB”

The guy is a dirtbag. He's done this to himself and now he's on a public poor me tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes