PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s that, Deep South code for “you’re a simpleton?” Lol
No, of course not. I mean, yeah—it could be taken that way, but mine was more of a nod to these daily exchanges. I would miss them if they disappeared.

Or, if you’re going to cut him, do it after he’s suspended. That way, you can wash your hands of it and say “well, we tried, but the matter is out of our hands.” At least that way, it wouldn’t have left a black cloud and a distraction hanging over the entire organization all year.

I doubt anyone internal to the organization is actually distracted by this. It's small potatoes compared to spygate, deflategate, etc. It's only a distraction on places like this board, and they don't care about that.

He wouldn't be posting this if he were signed.

Good point, he was so restrained and mature when he was under contract!

Drunk bang some crazy sloot and then spend months pining after her while she lights your stuff on fire gets you fired from your job and tells everyone you have a small d*ck, brehs. No crazier than the way this board has handled the AB situation

The issue is the OL. Did you see that film review where guys run right past Wynn repeatedly?

Drunk bang some crazy sloot and then spend months pining after her while she lights your stuff on fire gets you fired from your job and tells everyone you have a small d*ck, brehs. No crazier than the way this board has handled the AB situation
Now THIS is a guy I wanna party with...

The issue is the OL. Did you see that film review where guys run right past Wynn repeatedly?
I’ve noticed since his returned, but most people are sleeping on it.

Do you really think the NFL is going to start a narrative on this problem when in fact they don’t have to say a word and get the outcome they want. Which is to keep AB from playing anywhere this year.

This punk has been an outright lunatic. Has shown racist behavior. But most of all he is extremely unpredictable. He is a distraction the NFL does not want to deal with this year considering their contract negotiation with the NFLPA and it’s 100th year celebration.

As I said they have not banned him because they know NO team is going near him until the NFL comes to a conclusion. All the teams know that is not coming anytime soon. Goodell does not have to make a move because the only pressure he is getting from this is from AB and he digs the hole deeper every time he goes on a Twitter rant

Totally agree AB is a huge nut bag. I just don’t see how this helps the NFL, especially with the NFLPA negotiations. They’ve already dealt with the “blackballing” issues with Kapernick and now they’re seemingly doing it again with AB (granted totally different circumstances). I mean how do they get out of it? Spend all year and come to a conclusion of a 6 game suspension effectively a year and a half suspension and for what? Or even worse for them to spend all this time and decide no suspension. Any way it ends the NFL looks like a bunch of douchebags. But I guess looking at the NFLs top brass’ prior behavior they obviously don’t care to be douchebags.

No, of course not. I mean, yeah—it could be taken that way, but mine was more of a nod to these daily exchanges. I would miss them if they disappeared.

haha got it. I’m only stating my view.

He must be boozed up when he goes on these cycle twitter rants. He really can't control himself for very long. He has a point with what he's saying though but he's making it easy for the NFL.

AB's ego and need for social media recognition is greater than his need to comply with basic social norm expectations of the NFL..

This has been said before by several on this board, AB puts Tomlin in a completely different light as somehow he managed AB's weird personality while he was a player there..

That’s what happens when you haven’t been able to get any ****y since the break-up. :)

Patriots need 2 OTs for next year. Kick Wynn inside.

It gets better.

EDIT: he deleted his ridiculous picture.

I don't find it that ridiculous. Unless I'm missing something.

After his latest twitter, the "AB to the Pats" boat not only sailed, but it has the name HMS Titanic on its bow and it rests on the bottom of the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back