Next Up: vs Jets
Pick Results: NYJ: 2.1% at NE: 97.9%

Sun
Oct 24th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

I’m half kidding here. But hell why not?
Just read a report on PFT where his HC IMPLIED that there was an "effort" issue. He didn't come out and say it, but he mentioned Collins was fast, but his rookie was a guy with super "effort" Hard to miss. Even Volin would have caught it.

Perhaps that effort would come alive, but I don't see it. Looks like the Pats have a full complement of LB already.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Just read a report on PFT where his HC IMPLIED that there was an "effort" issue. He didn't come out and say it, but he mentioned Collins was fast, but his rookie was a guy with super "effort" Hard to miss. Even Volin would have caught it.

Perhaps that effort would come alive, but I don't see it. Looks like the Pats have a full complement of LB already.
Effort with Jamie we’ve learned is nothing new. Was a Cleveland issue too and we brought him in. Just think we could use a little insurance in that spot possibly

50-yard-line

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Detroit "reduced" his cap hit by adding 3 void years - 2023 at 3 million, 24 at 1m, 25 at 1m. I'm not sure how Void years work, but it seems like the Lions would eat that.

He also has a 10million cap hit next year in salary, but that could be restuctured easily, or he could just be cut.

I've been a Collins fan for a long time, but he's 32 years old. This team needs a big DT more than another LB.