PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots not going to Red Sox Opener

I couldn't see in the wide angle shot who all was there, but it looked like a good turn out. I guess if you're a local guy and your name isn't Tom Brady, you want to be there for that. I mean, how often to most players get to have that opportunity? Taking Brady aside, very few play lengthy careers. I would be all over it.

As a young single player you bet I'd be on it like the Globe on a Kraft video

"You guys aren't going? Fine by me, I got chit to do."
I think he already had a trip planned to South Central Louisiana State University's pro day. I heard the Mud Dogs have a LB that could be worth a look.

Just now tuning in -- the stadium looks half-empty and it's a one-run game. Did a lot of folks go home after the Patriots' appearance?

Just now tuning in -- the stadium looks half-empty and it's a one-run game. Did a lot of folks go home after the Patriots' appearance?

Most of them left after Sale's appearance

Most of them left after Sale's appearance
I think the colder temps helped chase them along, but another dreadful appearance from the so-called “ace” was the prime reason in my opinion.

Still baffled by the decision to give him the extension without even watching him pitch in the regular season. Pretty sure he’s still dealing with the long lasting shoulder thing.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back