PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Minicamp 6-7-2022

I just hope he (and by extension Mac) survives out there... The Wynn-to-LG ship has obviously sailed, barring injury to Strange, and I have stated in the past, before the draft, my approval of a return by Trent Brown to LT... So I suppose Wynn has nowhere to go but to RT... Unless this is merely an OTA experiment designed to give MP & BYates something to consider over the summer...

I doubt that it is an experiment - don't ever remember that sort of thing - seems like the Pats stick with their decisions (to a fault) more than experiment. Would think it is more part of the plan - to add more athleticism to the right side for the zone blocking scheme. Onwenu and Brown on the right would mean we could only run OZ schemes to the left? I am guessing - I do not know. Balancing the athleticism, Strange on the left and Wynn on the right, allows OZ runs to both sides?

I doubt that it is an experiment - don't ever remember that sort of thing - seems like the Pats stick with their decisions (to a fault) more than experiment. Would think it is more part of the plan - to add more athleticism to the right side for the zone blocking scheme. Onwenu and Brown on the right would mean we could only run OZ schemes to the left? I am guessing - I do not know. Balancing the athleticism, Strange on the left and Wynn on the right, allows OZ runs to both sides?
That's what Lazar said yesterday.

He looks half and half to me.
Which is not a problem at all I don’t believe he is Wes welker white.

They didn't call him Tricky **** back in the day for nothing...

Tom Curran and Phil Perry explain why Wynn and Brown are flipping the Tackle spots: less obvious when running the football (not having their best lineman Brown/Onwenu next to each other) and so you best T is protecting Mac on bootlegs.

Tom Curran and Phil Perry explain why Wynn and Brown are flipping the Tackle spots: less obvious when running the football (not having their best lineman Brown/Onwenu next to each other) and so you best T is protecting Mac on bootlegs.

Mac needs to learn how to throw while running to his left then...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back