SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Steelers
Sun
Jan 22nd
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Key Match-Ups
Steve Balestrieri takes a look at this weekend's match-ups and believes the Patriots receivers should have their way against Pittsburgh's secondary.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

RT @Wingstopboston: Great #take5 event today in #take5 Thanks to @jwiggs85 @HOT969Boston and everyone who came to try our famous wings…

Guessing its been covered, but on @insidetheNFL McCarthy either tried to take TO #2 on DAL tying FG, or tried to fake them out. Interesting

RT @BabsonAthletics: 16-1 is the best start in @Babsonhoops' 85-year history, besting the 1968-69 team. #GoBabo #GoBabo https://t.co/X50kDq1NvQ

@dpeezyjr Would think they need Jordan Richards to fill that spot.

RT @katiebakes: Sign/chant at the North Lake Tahoe march: "TRUMP SKIS IN JEANS" #jerry

@theunzippedfly you don't seem stupid. but you haven't yet answered a direct question ive posed. why are you telling me it's not up to me?

@BarbGogan Thanks Barb. Appreciate the kind words.

@rmayo56 And to a lesser degree, would have to fill his spot on kickoff return unit, but that's not as big of an issue.

@rmayo56 Possible. I think the concern is that you now pretty much eliminate the 2-TE package, 3-TE/goal-line package from your playbook.

@BarbGogan No Barb, not present. Won't be on the show tonight.

We got ppl dying on the streets. & I'm watching breakingnews on what ppl 'tweeted' about attendance numbers for the inauguration. Let's Go!

@ryanlee8712 Hi Ryan, if they keep all 5 pure WRs active, would have to trim from somewhere else & don't think they have flex to do so.

@Scarps_23 Thanks for the kind note, Zack. Very nice. Hope you enjoy the book.

#Patriots All Access is LIVE from Robert Kraft's house on the eve of the championship game. Tune in to @cbsboston &… https://t.co/3aJLHt9GBu

@theunzippedfly 1) seeing as I'm asking the questions, it is up to me. 2) what did I say that made you wag your finger at me about this?

Is there an official o/u on how long Sean Spicer lasts?

@dpeezyjr Unfortunately, that creates a void on four different special teams units. Mitchell not equipped/capable of filling Bolden's role.

Patriots In Toronto Next Year???

Discussion in 'Canada Patriots Fans' started by 102 Pat, Jan 7, 2010.

1. 102 Pat

102 Pat In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,859
    Hey Folks!

I been meaning to start this thread for awhile now. Given that 2 years ago, the Bills hosted the Dolphins at the Skydome (sorry, I can't bring myself to call it Rogers Centre), and the Jets this season, it makes me wonder if the Pats are due to be there opponent next season.

That would be awesome given how much cheaper it is to fly from where I live to Toronto instead of Boston. I was wondering if anybody has heard any rumours as to if this could happen. I wanted to go see a game in Boston this season, but a major kitchen renovation stopped that from happening.

2. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +30
    I hope so, for the simple reason that I'm sick of the Bills losing their HFA to other teams in the AFCE and screwing up the competitive balance.

I couldn't afford Foxboro or Toronto either way so it doesn't really matter to me.