PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Get Er Done!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
well this has been torture being on watch and not being able to talk to all of you guys/girls during this game. I have been following it on the game track thing on nfl.com I have a big smile on my face, but realize I have a slight problem with my realiance on this board!

Told ya so??

What a game. What a game.

We look good, we look great! From the look of Tom Brady's body language, I think we're doing just fine! :rocker:

Amen Boys and Girls...We got it done...Most rushing yards as a team since December of 1993..WOOOOHOOOO!!

This game was awesome to watch from start to finish :D

Lemme tell you, EVERY time I underestimate the Pats, I look like a fool. It's why I don't like to do it. I did not think we would win today. Face it, not many of us did.

We KILLED them. And it sucked not to be able to enjoy it with you all here.

I will say, at least I acknowledged the Brady body language thing was stupid and a bit embarrassing. Didn't hear too much about it today, did we? Hopefully, we can put that issue to rest.

thankfully my dad tapped the game for me so I will be able to watch it in a week and a half when I get home! I am in the best mood! It is going to be so good this week to talk positives and hopefully the naysayers jumped off the bridge or the sky fell on them before the game started today!!!!

Last edited:
I've been entrenched in cautious optimism between the doom-and-gloom crowd and the don't-worry-be-happy crowd.

This was a great win and one that inspires confidence. Maybe Gabriel is emerging? Would like to see more of CJ.

For what it's worth, the win guarantees at least the second longest streak in NFL history without two consecutive losses. These were our most dangerous two consecutive games.

Bella*chick said:
I did not think we would win today. Face it, not many of us did.

I fully admit I didn't think the PATS were gonna pull off a win this week.

And I can't even tell you how happy I am to be wrong! :)

Last edited:
This is the most pumped I've been about a Pats win in a long time!

My common sense kept telling me the Pats were not going to win this one, but there was just this little voice in the back of my head telling me that they could do this, they are the Pats and they usually come through when the chances don't look good.

I'm so glad the little voice was right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back