PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Friday 12/1/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reactions
A little off-topic, but he was a good guy, so this is pretty neat:

*ChungFu*

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reactions
Curran yesterday on WEEI:

He has an odd take on the Patriots killing the Kelce/Swift buzz.
Maybe....just maybe that buzz turned FOOTBALL FANS off. The NFL is dumb a lot of the time but they aren't WE ARE NICKELODEON dumb.

PatsFan2

Hall of Fame Poster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions

Really Tuquan I hope that 5 for 34 on the season doesn't define you. Seems like just about anybody on the Patriots Today can get an interview. I want a Interview. :mad:
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Wozzy

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reactions
There's only about a 1/4 of the team that I'd say are keepers. Everyone else is trade bait if the right deal can be made. I like Zappe, hope he plays well. I'd love it if he blossomed into a Brees approximation but realistically I just don't see a future for him on the Pats. If someone else likes him enough to trade draft capital or a player at some other position of need why not?
They add a great QB and the turnaround is instant.

turkeyneck

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
They add a great QB and the turnaround is instant.
Well, sure. Am I missing something? Zappe's that great QB? There's no evidence of that (yet). If someone else is that great QB then Zappe is eminently expendable.

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
Chargers at Patriots

Chargers WR Keenan Allen (quad) returned for a limited practice on Friday before drawing a questionable tag for Sunday. T Trey Pipkins (wrist) is also questionable. OL Zack Bailey (back), DB Ja’Sir Taylor (illness), TE Nick Vannett (concussion), and S JT Woods (illness) have been ruled out.

The Patriots ruled out WR Kayshon Boutte (shoulder, illness) and WR Demario Douglas (concussion). LB Chris Board (back), T Trent Brown (ankle, chest), RB Ezekiel Elliott (thigh), OL Riley Reiff (knee), G Sidy Sow (ankle), and DL Deatrich Wise (shoulder) are considered questionable.

Monday Afternoon Patriots Notebook 2/26: News and Notes
Patriots News 2-25, “The Dynasty” Left Much Out, Matthew Slater
Mayo Sets Groundwork, Offers More Transparency With New Staff
Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best