PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Falcons SB on at 3 on Fox - Gronk, Tony Gonzales and Shannon Sharpe on TEs at 2:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Probably a dup but better safe than sorry

Probably a dup but better safe than sorry

I'm watching. Falcons just went up 28-3.
Here's the weird thing though: I'm nowhere near as nervous about that as I was watching the original SB. Hmmm.
Weird.

Funny seeing Arthur Blank and Miss Vickie again

Seeimg Bela Lugosi doing his "oh darn it" routine never, never gets old.

That Julio Jones catch...at the time was such a soul crusher...all I could think of was "not again"

Flowers sack is one of the great defensive plays in Pats history. He would not be denied.

That Julio Jones catch...at the time was such a soul crusher...all I could think of was "not again"

And then the Edelman catch happened...was great to be on the other end of one of those WTF moments!

Brady was hammered all game. At least 3x by 300lb+ Grady Jarrett, including 1st play of this drive. 91yd drive. Nerves of steel. Greatest clutch performance by a QB on a big stage. Evah.

But Malcolm Mitchell, Edelman,Flowers were all huge.

James white was big that day

I still think Edelman concussed Amendola with that head butt

Mental toughness was key. NE refused to give up and everyone played their butt off.

C'mon FOX, show the press conference after the game, lol....

And when we won the toss,I told everyone around me,all Falcons fans: " game ovah." None of them argued the point.

Brady's OT throws to Dola, Hogan and Edelman were incredible. Dola was the perfect touch, Hogan come backer was about trust and Edelman was an absolute dart into tight coverage.

Watched the 4th qtr and OT.

I was doing ok with the, "Tom is gone. On to 2020" thing until now....

Just got done listening to Jags/Pats 2017 championship game on WBZ FM.

That was a nice listen

But Malcolm Mitchell, Edelman,Flowers were all huge.

Mitchell was HUGE in the 4th quarter of LI: 5 targets, 5 receptions, 63 yards, 4 1st downs. That's a rookie receiver in the beepin' SUPER BOWL coming up huge for us!

And people say Brady can never connect with young receivers LOL. They just have to be worth a crap and know the damn plays. *stares at the long parade of WR stiffs drafted by the Patriots*

It's a tragedy that his health derailed his career so badly, but at least he got his shot in the big game and rose to the occasion.

rewatched it

I don't care how many times I rewatch it I still do not believe they came back from 28-3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes