PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots draft meetings

WaterfallJumper

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Last edited:
I liked what I saw of him, but there's not a lot out there against quality competition.

Highlight reel for those interested. I scrounged up some games, but camera angles aren't always great for small school prospects. Still, there's potential there:

Tackles...tick
Effort...tick
Hands on ball...tick
Smooth...tick

And on the big board he goes

Seems like an ideal slot guy.

I have a rough and ready way of measuring arm length related to where a prospects finger tips are in relation to his thigh pads when standing upright. Not scientific by any means but reasonably accurate. Crossen looks to have long arms somewhere between 32.5 and 33.5”.

Pro Day - Utah State & Luke Falk | Draft Analyst

Utah State corner Jalen Davis had a solid workout. He measured 5093 and 181 pounds and posted a vertical jump of 36 inches and broad jump of 10 feet even. His 40 timed in the mid-4.4s with some watches reading as fast as 4.43, while his three-cone came in at 6.99 and his short shuttle at 4.26.

Earlier this week, Davis worked out for the New England Patriots.

Limestone! Who?

Kirk and Moore are interesting athletic profiles. Strong run after the catch ability. Downfield speed. Neither are that big, but they're both good at separating on a variety of routes. Both are receiving end of the first buzz, too.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back