PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What scares me is that this might be DMac's last year, might be JMac's, too, and JJones is a FA and will get some $$$$. They traded Dawson and Crossen...cupboard is sparse behind the starters.

so we can officially stop worrying about this year?

That's what the Practice Squad is for, and the 5th CB spot. Williams is our developmental CB.

I said "Next year." I like having developmental DBs. Webster, then, I guess.

Gunner staying is only the beginning of our Domination for 2020 and beyond

Meyers, N'Keal Harry and Gunner will carry Stidham to no less than 4 SB wins (Brady to at least 2 more)

From Kyed -

so we have officially stopped worrying about this year?

19-0

IN THE BAG*

*just kidding, so anyone trying to hold this against me later can kiss off. Of course, I reserve the right to delete this addendum should the team actually pull off 19-0, and to pretend that I really meant it when I posted it.

I love how worried we are about our inactives and practice squad players.

BTW. With Stephen Anderson being cut, I'd LOVE to see Gunner be assigned #80.. I think it would be apropos.

19-0

IN THE BAG*

*just kidding, so anyone trying to hold this against me later can kiss off. Of course, I reserve the right to delete this addendum should the team actually pull off 19-0, and to pretend that I really meant it when I posted it.

FACE PALM

Why do we keep Develin when all of these teams are doing away with fullbacks?

Is the Gunner in or out??

Why do we win more game than any other team, and have been doing so for 20 years?

Huh? Are you suggesting that Belichick should ask other coaches how to run his team?

I love how worried we are about our inactives and practice squad players.
If Gunner had been cut and made the PS they wouldn’t need anyone else because he would have been able to play every position.

We’ll see if he sticks into next week but as of now one of the biggest underdogs to make the team. He wasn’t in any draft publication I could find. The last man signed to the 90 man roster in late May. Pats version of Invincible lol.

Yes this is a classic feel good Cinderella story. Happy for the kid. Kid has balls of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes