PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Bears in 2010

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Patriots will be playing in Chicago next season. We won't know the date of the game until April but that doesn't mean we can't start planning now.

I run a club called Patriots Tailgate which is for Pats fans going to road games.

Maybe a local can help me out with some of the logistics.

Is there a lot of parking lot tailgating going on there? Or maybe there are nearby bars and restaurants that we could hang out for a few hours before the game and then walk over before kickoff? Which would work better?

We also like to have a Saturday night party (night before the game) and if we can get a reserved section of private room we might be able to get some special guests to join us (former players, PFW guys, Robert & Jonathan Kraft, etc.) as we've done for past road games.

If you are thinking about going to this game, please join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group.
PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

If you would be interested in helping organize and coordinate the pre-game and tailgate parties please let me know.

Last edited:
I'll be there for the game -- coming over from Iowa.

The Patriots will be playing in Chicago next season. We won't know the date of the game until April but that doesn't mean we can't start planning now.

I run a club called Patriots Tailgate which is for Pats fans going to road games.

Maybe a local can help me out with some of the logistics.

Is there a lot of parking lot tailgating going on there? Or maybe there are nearby bars and restaurants that we could hang out for a few hours before the game and then walk over before kickoff? Which would work better?

We also like to have a Saturday night party (night before the game) and if we can get a reserved section of private room we might be able to get some special guests to join us (former players, PFW guys, Robert & Jonathan Kraft, etc.) as we've done for past road games.

If you are thinking about going to this game, please join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group.
PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

If you would be interested in helping organize and coordinate the pre-game and tailgate parties please let me know.

any new updates dear?????????

As you can see from my post, I am not from Chicago. I wouldn't know where we should tailgate which is why I am looking for locals to provide their input.

Do you have any suggestions dear?????????

Seriously considering it.

I know you!!! I'm moving, so I'm trying to get a feel for this place. SF87 finally drove me away from the other place. Can you help me out on who I might recognize over here?

I know you!!! I'm moving, so I'm trying to get a feel for this place. SF87 finally drove me away from the other place. Can you help me out on who I might recognize over here?
Obviously you already recognize SoCal Bong.
Box O Rocks posts here often, his pre and post game analysis is very good.
Shirtsleeve appears to have migrated back to this forum very recently and also has some very good insight.
If I'm not mistaken Paranoid Patriot = Pats Nut Me on this site.
Oswlek posts here too.
Gomezcat is a moderator here, as is Pats Nut Me.
Deus Irae posts here all the time, once in a while over there; same with RayClay.
Fanatical Yankee duplicates his same schtick here, under the name Off The Grid.
Several others too, but those are the ones you're most likely to recognize.

There are a few fans from other teams that post here, such as gunnails, but they're all very cool. Have never seen SF87 or anybody that sounds like him post here.

Hope that helps ... apologies for hijacking your thread SoCal.

Game time got flexed to 4:15pm.

We have a list of 20+ Pats fans trying to determine where to meet up at before the game and are still open to suggestion. Join Patriots Tailgate to take part in this discussion. Make sure you vote on the poll as soon as your membership is approved.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back