PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot Pride !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever happens tomorrow, win or lose, Patriot's fans have to be VERY proud of these 2005 Patriots. Even getting to a second playoff game, despite what has happened this year, is incredible. Losing 2 Co-odinators, an incredible amount of injuries, brutally difficult early schedule (#3 toughest schedule overall), this team should not be where it is today. They should be watching the playoffs on TV.

Instead, they are division winners, even though it's a weak division, we still were the best. The 2005 Pats crushed the best wildcard team (record wise, 12-4) 28-3, and now must face a strong 13-3 team, in their house. It just shows what this team is made of, a great coach, a legendary QB who had his finest year to date, and who carried this team pretty much by himself when this team had an allstar team on the injured list.

We once again must face a brutal schedule (Broncos, and then Pitt or Indy), that is win or go home, once again with a suspect secondary, and a somewhat suspect O-line, and a poor running game. Once again, Brady must pretty much carry this team and beat a very tough defense, or go home.

If we lose, let the trolls come here and beat their chests, you know they will come, Bronco trolls, Steeler trolls, Colt's trolls, and they will say some horrible things. But if we win, let's show the dignity of our team, and congratulate each other, but not bash the trolls. We as Patriot's fans know what he have here, a powerful dynasty, that will continue whether we win or lose.

This is a very special version of the Patriots, the odds are against us, but so have they been against us the last 4 years, and we have come home with the ultimate prize 3 out of 4 years. GO PATS!!!!!!

No, I simply won't accept losing.

Brady and Belichick won't either. They never do. They never will. Simple as that.

pats1 said:
No, I simply won't accept losing.

Brady and Belichick won't either. They never do. They never will. Simple as that.

Agree, and it's not just false homer bravado. I started last Sundy not feeling good about palying Denver in Denver.

But, in thinking about the game. Looking hard at the two teams, I started to gain confidence. That confidence has grown all week and right now I'm very confident.

We will win tomorrow. It will be a tough game because Denver is a very good team. It may even look bad for a while. But, we will win by a touchdown.

Patriot Pride !! PT. II

Was going to post this as a separate thread, but it is a good lead-in as it points out the disrespect those voting for Coach Of The Year have shown to BB and the Pats organization. BB came in 3rd with a total of 2 votes. If anything, this is probably the most difficult and strongest showing that BB and the coaching staff he has assembled have made. Brady, for sure, has done his part in changing the offense at the point of attack, but in terms of the options offered him and the general management of what could have been a disatrous season, he surely deserved better, IMHO.

What you say, Scott99 ... is quite correct on its face, and we SHOULD appreciate getting this far. Thanx for reminding.

But many of us will accept nothing other than that our Patriots go further still.

We're not into being a good loser just yet. Try first preseason game in August.

PATSNUTme said:
Agree, and it's not just false homer bravado. I started last Sundy not feeling good about palying Denver in Denver.

But, in thinking about the game. Looking hard at the two teams, I started to gain confidence. That confidence has grown all week and right now I'm very confident.

We will win tomorrow. It will be a tough game because Denver is a very good team. It may even look bad for a while. But, we will win by a touchdown.

I was thinking the same thing. There will probably be a rough stretch somewhere along the lines, and the Pats may have to come from behind or hold a tight lead, but they're of course the masters of doing such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes