PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend had to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend was getting razzed big time. I went to the ushers. They moved us.
Good friend

My buddies and I wore Bs sweaters to MTL in 1993....it didn't end well.

I have been told at least 2-3 times when I've gone to a game a gillette to sit down and 1 of those times security got called. That was a Pats fan complaining about another Pats fan. So I don't give one sh** that kermit's gf got told to sit down

I have been told at least 2-3 times when I've gone to a game a gillette to sit down and 1 of those times security got called. That was a Pats fan complaining about another Pats fan. So I don't give one sh** that kermit's gf got told to sit down

Have you considered that you might have been in the wrong at least one of those times?

You went to an opponent's stadium and got heckled. Who gives a ****. You're weak for complaining about it.

At this rate his body won't allow him to make it past 30.

Poor me!

Who cares.

I do. Going to a game doesn’t give you the right to treat other people like sh.t. Anyone involved should be banned if the behavior warrants it. This kind of sh.t is disgraceful.

If true, this is pretty bad. Its just a loss boys

Matthews and Mahomes’ brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.

Link: Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend said security had to move her after terrible treatment from Patriots fans
I call total BS on that girl's tweet. I've attended practically every home game in Gillette and old Foxboro Stadium since 1993 and NEVER have seen/heard a Patriots fan say about visiting fans, "Hey everybody, let's give them sh!t!" Aside from that, who the hell knows what Mahomes' brother and girlfriend look like enough to recognize them? And why would they not be seated with other Chiefs team personnel in a luxury box or special reserved seating area? No way they'd be sprinkled through the crowd, especially in the lower bowl.

kinda surprised the chiefs apparently could spot her a seat in the box,

I call total BS on that girl's tweet. I've attended practically every home game in Gillette and old Foxboro Stadium since 1993 and NEVER have seen/heard a Patriots fan say about visiting fans, "Hey everybody, let's give them sh!t!" Aside from that, who the hell knows what Mahomes' brother and girlfriend look like enough to recognize them? And why would they not be seated with other Chiefs team personnel in a luxury box or special reserved seating area? No way they'd be sprinkled through the crowd, especially in the lower bowl.

You mean to tell me that each game you attended, you knew what was going on in a stadium that's always packed from corner to corner? Anytime there's drinks involved and that pats are losing, there's the possibility. I mean, have you seen the post on this board when they are losing?

C'mon brother.

Not cool. Don’t act like Chiefs fans.

The dregs of society go to NE games as much as KC games.....Wherever it occurs, there should be zero tolerance.

Inquiring minds need to know: If Kermit's Girlfriend kisses him, does he turn into a Chef Prince? ... sorry, drunk post :confused:

You mean to tell me that each game you attended, you knew what was going on in a stadium that's always packed from corner to corner? Anytime there's drinks involved and that pats are losing, there's the possibility. I mean, have you seen the post on this board when they are losing?

C'mon brother.
:confused: I said nothing of the sort, re-read my post. I said I never heard someone proclaim aloud referencing visiting fans, "Let's give them sh!t" like Mahomes' bimbette is alleging. Sure, I've seen drunken altercations but the way she describes it reeks of BS along with flattering herself for being "recognized" by strangers. Give me a break.

Last edited:
:confused: I said nothing of the sort, re-read my post. I said I never heard someone proclaim aloud referencing visiting fans, "Let's give them sh!t" like Mahomes' bimbette is alleging. Sure, I've seen drunken altercations but the way she describes it reeks of BS along with flattering herself for being "recognized" by strangers. Give me a break.
ok.

I agree with whoever’s right here and disagree with whoever’s wrong.

Just thought it was important to have an opinion on this one.

Attention whore whose claim to fame is dating a football player.

boo hoo.

Attention whore whose claim to fame is dating a football player.

boo hoo.
How much do attention whores cost? And what exactly is on the menu? Can I get the girlfriend attention whore experience? Asking for a friend.

How much do attention whores cost? And what exactly is on the menu? Can I get the girlfriend attention whore experience? Asking for a friend.

They’re a dime a dozen man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing