PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Passing of the tourch.

well two things, one congrats on the win and two I think its now painfully obvious that the torch has been passed at qb to mahomes. maybe not as a team yet but at QB it was painfully clear.

One QB is sitting at home, while the other just won his 6th Super Bowl.

I think I know which one still has the tourch.

One torch, no rings. Congrats.

If you want to see the Lamar Hunt trophy, it's being used as an ashtray in Kraft's office.

Doesn't the fact that you had it before you ate it cover that you literally can have your cake and eat it though? I don't like this!!

Or you could just pull a TB12 and keep getting new cake because after all is said and done the best cake is the next one.

well two things, one congrats on the win and two I think its now painfully obvious that the torch has been passed at qb to mahomes. maybe not as a team yet but at QB it was painfully clear.
Ok. That was funny.

Regards,
Chris

I’m disappointed that the rams fan (to my knowledge) hasn’t come back to eat crow. Even more disappointed that this clown can’t seem to leave this board.

The whole torch metaphor is kind of labored.

If you think about it, Mahomes would have been right at home w/a torch passing metaphor, but the Olympics allow professionals to play now.

When you find yourself in a hole it is best to stop digging.

One torch, no rings. Congrats.

If you want to see the Lamar Hunt trophy, it's being used as an ashtray in Kraft's office.
Well, one of the 11.

Well, as I recall telling Chiefs fans during the season, Manning 55 TDs, 49 TDs, Brady 50 Tds, Marino 48 TDs, Brees 46, Rogers 45, etc. What do they all have in common? No SB wins....
Get over it Chiefs fans, the SB is a total effort and your torch carrying QB will break the bank, kill the roster and never win a SB. Marino was the best for a long time, can't mask every weakness and those get exposed in the playoffs. Reality is gonna suck....

it's painfully clear this KC mutt is a case of sub-80 IQ mental deficiency.

Colonias-de-vacaciones-en-Mor%C3%B3n.jpg

Did you see that throw to Gronkowski that got them to the goal line? That was one of the top 10 prettiest passes in NFL history and no way PM makes it. “No torch for you!” - Tom Brady 6 time Super Bowl Champion.

BB just stole Mahomes “Marino ‘84” season and won the Super Bowl. Its as likely as not that the next 3 years in KC are spent with Mahomes battling with Reid for control of the franchise vs KC genuinely competing for the SB by playing as well as they did this year. PM was great this year and deserved his MVP, but that doesn’t mean it’s durable. Drew Brees won his SB and had a couple other really good teams, but has spent most of his (very impressive statistically) career piling up stats for .500 teams that weren’t competing for titles. That’s a more likely future for Mr Mahomes.

Bend the knee. GOATs lack opposable thumbs and are unable to pass anything, including torches.

RG3, Cam Newton, Carson Wentz and others say "Hi".

if this is what a rational fan looks like i'd love to see the rest

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back