PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pass and Mruczkowski out for Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if one back goes down..

mtbykr said:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Didn't see this posted yet. Let's hope that Corey and Kevin are close to 100% as i don't think we need to see a lot of Heath Evans!
a lot of heath evans? heck, they don't have to lose two backs, it's only one. then we'll see heath evans on the field during RB rotations.
why is this guy aorund here? is he better than kyle eckel? cedric cobbs? mike cloud?
actually i like the way the guy thinks as a RB but he looks like he's moving in slow motion.

ilduce06410 said:
a lot of heath evans? heck, they don't have to lose two backs, it's only one. then we'll see heath evans on the field during RB rotations.
why is this guy aorund here? is he better than kyle eckel? cedric cobbs? mike cloud?
actually i like the way the guy thinks as a RB but he looks like he's moving in slow motion.

I really hope we see lots of kevin faulk. He has done such a great job for us even after coming off an injury.

desi-patsfan said:
I really hope we see lots of kevin faulk. He has done such a great job for us even after coming off an injury.

Me, I want to see CLOCK KILLIN' COREY DILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

ilduce06410 said:

Thanks for reminding me that the Doofins stole the Pats' bowling ball. :enranged:

Pat the Pats Fan said:
Me, I want to see CLOCK KILLIN' COREY DILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Bronco Fan I would rather see Lynch clockin' Corey Dillion. :D

Should be a great game though. IMO best two teams in the league right now...

The best 4 teams are all in the AFC playoffs now. Just watch the seattle-Wash game to see that.

Who is Hochstein's backup at center?

Pass is a moderate loss -- not hugte, but certainly not minor because of how much he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back