PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paper Fenway

Bella*chick

Addicted to the light
Reaction score
So I have commissioned an artist who builds paper stadiums to build one for my dad, who had to go through prostate cancer treatment last year. Does anyone follow this guy on twitter?

His stuff is really amazing. I guess he does it as a hobby but its taken off. In the last year he was commissioned by the NFL (for Lumen and the Seahawks) and NASCAR. But he really wanted a reason to do Fenway and that’s the one I wanted.

It’ll be a modern day (more or less) stadium so the Monster seats will be included and I’m trying to make surer I include as many fun details as I can. Plus I need Jumbotron image suggestions. My dad does NOT know this is happening so it’s hard to get a straight answer out of what he might prefer to see on a Jumbotron. I do know he loves Pedro though.

This guy always makes a video of the stadium when he finishes with music. So I decided to go with Dirty Water and not Sweet Caroline as the music. Good choice?

Jumbotron image? How about this one from Pedro's number retirement?
Anyone would have to be an ignorant Red Sox atheist not to appreciate that one

1642036817683.png

Last edited:
That is totally awesome! What are its dimensions exactly?

That is totally awesome! What are its dimensions exactly?
That is an excellent question. I asked the guy who builds them (a super nice guy) and he hasn’t replied yet. Its shipping to me immediately and I’d like to get a display case. I think he once told me stadiums are about 15 inches on the long end but that Fenway would be longer because of its shape.

He’s done close to 50 stadiums and his stuff just gets better. He also has done stuff like Radio City Music Hall. One of my favorites was Madison Square Garden because he made a bunch of different inserts that you could use…..including one for the Westminster dog show (with actual teeny dogs on it) and a Billy Joel concert.

Last edited:
@Bella*chick

If you don't mind me asking, what was the price tag?

(If you prefer to not answer, I completely understand.)

So I have commissioned an artist who builds paper stadiums to build one for my dad, who had to go through prostate cancer treatment last year. Does anyone follow this guy on twitter?

His stuff is really amazing. I guess he does it as a hobby but its taken off. In the last year he was commissioned by the NFL (for Lumen and the Seahawks) and NASCAR. But he really wanted a reason to do Fenway and that’s the one I wanted.

It’ll be a modern day (more or less) stadium so the Monster seats will be included and I’m trying to make surer I include as many fun details as I can. Plus I need Jumbotron image suggestions. My dad does NOT know this is happening so it’s hard to get a straight answer out of what he might prefer to see on a Jumbotron. I do know he loves Pedro though.

This guy always makes a video of the stadium when he finishes with music. So I decided to go with Dirty Water and not Sweet Caroline as the music. Good choice?
Wow! What a great idea for a present. I know your dad will enjoy it.

Yes, great choice on the music too.

If he does an old Schaeffer Stadium it will be better constructed than the original!

If he does an old Schaeffer Stadium it will be better constructed than the original!
my ass is still numb from sitting in those "seats"

my ass is still numb from sitting in those "seats"

Yes, but damn I have some great memories. Unregulated tailgating in a simple dirt parking lot. 56-3. My first MNF game (81, lost to Dallas but so what). Flying Lawnmowers (by title if not act). Robert Weathers on 4th down.

What was the Chinese place down the hill? Dad and I would get lunch there a lot then walk up to the stadium. Or the guy with the sausage and peppers cart just as you crested the hill.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back