PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers vs. Patriots regular season matchup next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
This is looking a bit far ahead, but I noticed that we will play them next year, meaning we will get the rare Rodgers vs. Brady matchup.

It will probably be the most anxious that I’ll be for a regular season game in a long time. It may very well be the last chance to see Brady play against Rodgers.

I would hate the idea of Brady going 0-2 against Rodgers in his career. (Can’t really count that ‘06 game) No doubt it’s one matchup I’ll be thinking about all offseason.

Well, our pliable defense will defense may have AR12 go 28/38 for 340yds 3td and 1 pick. But TB12 pulls it out 42-38.
I’ll go with that.

That will be a great game to watch.

If anyone here has wine and cheese during the game, get the cheese that’s not from wisconsin. Deliberately use Holland cheese

That will be a great game to watch.

If anyone here has wine and cheese during the game, get the cheese that’s not from wisconsin. Deliberately use Holland cheese
Can’t speak for everyone else, but I’ll only be eating TB12’s electrolyte infused cheese, that includes 47 trace minerals extracted from the cow’s ovaries.

Can’t speak for everyone else, but I’ll only be eating TB12’s electrolyte infused cheese, that includes 47 trace minerals extracted from the cow’s ovaries.

Sounds yummy, wash it down with wine made from concussion water and tree leaves.

I’m excited for next year. Max’s 18 months are up

Crazy that I thought after the loss on Lambeau in 2014 that we’d probably never see Brady vs. Rodgers again and here we are. Hopefully Bill doesn’t just have the defensive line standing there and staring at Rodgers this time around.

I look forward to the matchup only if the defense we saw Sunday is taken out back, shot, buried, and never seen from again. Otherwise, I'm not looking forward to any matchup against an elite QB...

Crazy that I thought after the loss on Lambeau in 2014 that we’d probably never see Brady vs. Rodgers again and here we are. Hopefully Bill doesn’t just have the defensive line standing there and staring at Rodgers this time around.
No Chandler Jones in that game made things even worse.

Granted it was late in the season, so he would’ve been on a cold streak anyway.

This is looking a bit far ahead, but I noticed that we will play them next year, meaning we will get the rare Rodgers vs. Brady matchup.

Why? It's an out of Conference game that will have very little effect on our playoff chances if we lose. Unless you think that the rest of the AFC East will beat the Packers (we share that common opponent) and we'll lose the division based on that tie breaker.

I look forward to the matchup only if the defense we saw Sunday is taken out back, shot, buried, and never seen from again. Otherwise, I'm not looking forward to any matchup against an elite QB...

Wish the mob still did cement shoes in Boston. Have a new tea party but burry those scags instead

It will probably be the most anxious that I’ll be for a regular season game in a long time. It may very well be the last chance to see Brady play against Rodgers.

I would hate the idea of Brady going 0-2 against Rodgers in his career. (Can’t really count that ‘06 game) No doubt it’s one matchup I’ll be thinking about all offseason.

Rodgers started the 06 game?

Forget Brady-Rodgers. I want to see which O-lineman gets a 75 yard kickoff return a;a Dan Connolly....

Given how this team plays mobile QBs, I think it’s a good chance we see the 3rd and 1st defense again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes