PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers has the desire. He is going to blow out Dallas,

Do you want Arron or Tom?

Cowboys have to score a TD here or its game over there's still plenty of time

I'm not sold on AtL. Not saying I'd be shocked, but I wouldn't bet on that outcome.
The attrition of three playoff games and travel will catch up to them plus Atlanta has a QB who can put up points.

They havent but its about our defense , what QBs has it faced vs GB and ATL. From the top of my head.
For ATL - Russel Wilson x2, Drew Brees x2 ,Derek Carr, Alex Smith, Philip Rivers,Cam Newtonx2,Jamies Winstonx2.
For GB- Eli Manning,Russel Wilson,Andrew Luck

I am not saying these guys are as good as brady but compared to our defense , they have faced much better QBs during the season.
And their defense are ranked accordingly. The Pats defense has been solid this year. It is much better than some of the other iterations the Pats have made the playoffs with. For example it is 10x better than the 2011 defense that went to the SB and lost to the NYG.

If GB goes up 28-3 then I would put Romo in. What do they have to lose?

I overestimated the Dallas D. This is the first game I've watched them play this season and i knew they were bad but they are playing horrendously. Not even giving Greenbay a fight.

Maybe the 8th game of the playoffs will be compelling.

Romo. Romo. Romo. Romo. Romo.

cowboy fans should leave the game early to beat traffic.

THEY STINK

The attrition of three playoff games and travel will catch up to them plus Atlanta has a QB who can put up points.

They won the SB with 3 road games as the #6 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back