PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this coverage ? Did the Cowboys defense come to the game in Jerry's partybus ?

I feel like Atlanta and GB both would be difficult to defend but their defenses are nothing special. They would score on NE but would also probably be ripe for a couple turnovers... and Brady will move on them at will.

Yes but our offense would have to be top notch. Execute very well. Can't have lapses

It's not a fair comparison. One's 39 and the other is in his prime years.

Rodgers will go down top 5. Maybe Top 3. He's just a GREAT qb.

It's a fair question no justification necessary. Just answer the question. We are taking about SB 5

dak is obviously rattled, i was hoping for a great game

instead this will be a gigantic blowout. ill probably just mute the TV so i dont have to listen to all of the ballwashing

Hey Jerrah, just accept your punishment. One and done, you tool.

Dallas looks absolutely distraught right now. Guys hanging their head and looking ahead with glazed eyes.

Par for the course that the usual people on here question Brady against bad pass defenses like GB (31st) and ATL (28th) but there is no question that Pats defense won't be able to stop either Rodgers or Ryan.

That's just absolutely disrespectful to Brady.

3rd and 6...hands to the face

cowboys stink.

Dallas had this game and then the penalty that's rarely seen changed the momentum significantly

Sound familiar?

On another note you put a backup OLman in instead of giving him a different helmet??

Maybe just the oldie in me : but the fact that the excellent, vet QB is outclassing the rookie - not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes